Manny's Reviews > Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed

Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed by Katharine DeBrecht

Mar 28, 13

bookshelves: children, trash, pooh-dante
Read on December 24, 2010

Hey kids! Here's a fun experiment you can do over the holidays. All you need is a copy of this book, some paper, some glue, and a bit of time.

First, pick up the book and look through a few pages. You'll see the words "liberal" and "liberals" in many places.

The rest of this review is in my book What Pooh Might Have Said to Dante and Other Futile Speculations

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Manny Abigail, I'm afraid you are a terrible person. Not as terrible as me, obviously, but accomplice after the fact means you have to share the guilt.

Yes, if Ann Coulter is too upset to attend her New Year's Eve party this evening and cries herself to sleep instead, it's partly your fault! Though I'm afraid I can't absolutely guarantee that will happen.

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Nissen Totally agree with Manny...although he can word it so much better than myself. So very disheartening that there are people out there who actually think is cute and funny...Sociopaths to say the least..hope you don't sell one of these!!! This is a sick twisted attempt to influence innocent children into the hate filled GOP agenda..saw it at the dollar store which was way too much to spend on this piece of garbage. The author should be chastised for such tripe.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Nissen Linda wrote: "Totally agree with Manny...although he can word it so much better than myself. So very disheartening that there are people out there who actually think is cute and funny...Sociopaths to say the le..."

Abigail wrote: "Haha! Am I a terrible person for laughing out loud at this review? You might be interested to know that this author has also penned Help! Mom! Hollywood's in My Hamper!, Help! Mom! The 9th Circuit ..."

HA HA HA..Abigail you are correct on one thing you are a terrible person! Agree with you 100% as well as the author! They walk amongst us...How very twisted.

Manny I'm sorry Abigail, people are really giving you a hard time today!

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica T. wow. I have no idea what this books about .. but I'm going to say this is the best dialogue /review ... I have read.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica T. yet.

message 7: by Cecily (last edited May 06, 2013 04:30AM) (new)

Cecily Sneaking marketing! ;)

Nevertheless, the book is worth buying - and not just for the rest of this review.