Lauraadriana's Reviews > Crossing Borders

Crossing Borders by Z.A. Maxfield

Sep 25, 11

bookshelves: age-difference, cuff-me-officer, favorites, lmao, m-m, loved-it, made-me-wish-i-was-a-gay-man, super-super-hot
Read from January 01 to 02, 2011

I really like ZA Maxfield her St. Nacho's series is one of my favorites...so I knew I'd like this story too, and I really did.

Tristan is 19 and so far VERY hetero...after his latest girlfriend dumps him he decided to try something different...he ends up with the cop that has been giving him tickets for not wearing a helmet for years.

Michael is a lot older than Tristan, but things progress fast and they both fall hard. Things a re complicated between them...Tristan is young and scared of the danger of Michael's job.

One thing is certain though they belong to each other. I really liked the families in this story the acceptance and the fact that Tristan was young was not taken lightly...this is a great love story...and these two boys just burned for each other.

Recommend

ETA: The second time this book was even better than the first. I love, love, LOVE!!!! Tristan and Michael. This kind of love story are why I fell in love with this genre. They were so so lovely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crossing Borders.

01/02/2011 page 200
63.0% "I am lovin this book!!!"
09/24/2011
35.0% "Even better than the first time :O) Love Sparky and Officer Helmet...OH YES I DO!" 13 comments
09/25/2011 page 115
36.0% "I don't want you to feel honored. I want you to feel like...good candy. Something I want all the time. *swoons*"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡♥Ang ♥♡ i think i need to read this one!!

Lauraadriana ~♡♥Ang ♥♡~ wrote: "i think i need to read this one!!"

It's awesome, you'll like it Ang and it's smexy!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Good to know, Ill have to read it soon then:)

~♥I_Luv_2_Read♥~ It's fab Ang! One of my top 10!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Coolio Jen, Im going to add it on to my kindle!! :D Lov you guys and ur Recs!!

Cayce I loved this. My fav ZAM. You make me want to reread it!!!

message 7: by Lauraadriana (last edited Sep 25, 2011 03:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauraadriana Cayce wrote: "I loved this. My fav ZAM. You make me want to reread it!!!"

Oh man this was my first ZAM, it's my fave, and this second read is even better. Michael and Tristan are perfection. So good.

Lauraadriana Harmonie (Luci) wrote: "This was my intro to ZAM. Ah, good memories."

I'm on a faves kick, reading Tin Star next :O)

Lauraadriana Harmonie (Luci) wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Harmonie (Luci) wrote: "This was my intro to ZAM. Ah, good memories."

I'm on a faves kick, reading Tin Star next :O)"

Omg, that's the best idea. After I finish Jane Eyre, tha..."

Cayce Old favs are the best. Wanna reread When Irish Eyes Are Sparkling, too.

~♥I_Luv_2_Read♥~ Lauraadriana wrote: "That's my thing, I'm over everything right now with M/M and re-reading the ones that made me fall in love with this genre just seemed like a good way to go :O)..."

I feel the same way. I even looked at some M/F and M/M/F books! {OMG Girly Bits!}
I'm just trying to hang on til next week so I can fall in love with Dan and Vadim all over again! :XD

Lauraadriana Cayce wrote: "Old favs are the best. Wanna reread When Irish Eyes Are Sparkling, too."

Uh oh...I might be in trouble. I still haven't read that one.

Cayce Lauraadriana wrote: "Cayce wrote: "Old favs are the best. Wanna reread When Irish Eyes Are Sparkling, too."

Uh oh...I might be in trouble. I still haven't read that one."

You haven't??? You have to!!! It's one of my all-time-favs.

Lauraadriana Cayce wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cayce wrote: "Old favs are the best. Wanna reread When Irish Eyes Are Sparkling, too."

Uh oh...I might be in trouble. I still haven't read that one."

You haven't??? You have ..."

I know I really have to. It's in my reader, since like forever.

I'll get to it soon!