Mrs. Missive's Reviews > Two to Love

Two to Love by Sophie Oak

Dec 23, 2010

Read from December 23 to 25, 2010

Sophie Oak is my hero. I love the town of Bliss that we get to re-visit through this installment.

The beginning was a little rough for me. Our favorite sheriff's secretary and local nudist is done being a virgin and decides to have one of her best buds hook her up with two dudes, because popping your cherry isn't nerve wracking enough...she wants an audience.

After a weekend boinkfest the trio is beyond the stars in love, but the boys have some urgent/dangerous business that they have to go to, and leave our heroine a note for her troubles. Dicks.

We then fast forward to the present, and I am happy to say that the snarky, steamy, heart-warming, ass-slapping stories that I have come to love from this author are back.

We are treated to a little more danger, and a little stronger BDSM slant (still very lite by most standards) than the previous book Three to Ride. Our men are ex-feds who are drawn to Bliss by Stefan...who seems to pull the puppet strings in this town, and who conveniently "forgets" to tell them that Callie (our heroine) is going to be working alongside of our scruffy sherrif.

The book flew by for me. We get hot sex, dramatic reunion sex, shower sex, nudist camp erections, and a great little town coming together to protect it's own. I never thought I would get misty about a man declaring in front of the town that he didn't want to wear a condom...but trust me read this book and you'll be touched by it too.

5 stars. These go in the re-re-read pile. I can't wait to read more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two to Love.

12/24/2010
20.0% "started out a little rough, but next comes bar fight/reunion...can't wait!"