Chrissy's Reviews > Sins of a Highland Devil

Sins of a Highland Devil by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Jan 17, 11

bookshelves: 100-book-challnge-2011
Read in January, 2011

Sins Of A Highland Devil is the first book in Highland Warriors Trilogy... After reading this book I can't wait for more to follow. I was captivated from the beginning and was drawn to every page all the way to the end.

The author writes with such passion and description that it makes the characters leap right off the page. I love a book that I can get lost in and this one I was transported back in time and was able to lose myself in the story for a while.

Historical romance is one of my favorite books to read and reading this was a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend this book and I can't wait to see what the next book holds.

I haven't rated to many novels with 5 stars but this one was an easy 5 stars.

* I have been provided a complimentary Advanced Readers copy of Sins Of A Highland Devil for review threw an offer from the Reading Romance Group (Book Blogs). By receiving a complimentary copy and giveaway opportunity it in no way obligates me to write a good or bad review. I am an honest reviewer and my reviews are based on my own opinion and written only by me.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of a Highland Devil.