Chrissy's Reviews > My Immortal Assassin

My Immortal Assassin by Carolyn Jewel

Dec 23, 2010

bookshelves: 100-book-challnge-2011
Read in January, 2011

My Immortal Assassin is book #3 in Caroln Jewel's Witches series. It is always good to read series books in order however this book can be read as a stand alone book. I was able to move threw the book with out needing to get the other two books to figure out what was going on in book three.

I fell in love with the characters from the start and was pulling for them all the way to the end. The author does a wonderful job with all the character descriptions. My favorite romance books are paranormal romance and this one has held up to all my expectations. I would recommend this read to anyone who loves romance and paranormal romance books. I rate this book 4 stars.

* I have been provided a complimentary copy of My Immortal Assassin for review threw an opportunity from the Reading Romance Group (Book Blogs). By receiving a complimentary copy and giveaway opportunity it in no way obligates me to write a good or bad review. I am an honest reviewer and my reviews are based on my own opinion and written only by me.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Immortal Assassin.