travelgirlut's Reviews > An Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems

An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck

Dec 22, 10

Read in December, 2010

Half of this book gets 3 stars, the other half gets 2. This book blends together an odd assortment of topics, from global warming and immigration to blind-dating and movie rentals. I would have been perfectly happy if this book had kept the political topics and gotten rid of the ones that were put in to be funny/witty, whatever they were meant to be. Also, the topics themselves felt truncated and abrupt. Just when I was getting into global warming, I turn the page and find I'm now going to be reading about marriage. I wish there had been more focus. A lot of the topics could be a book in itself.

But all complaints aside, I did gain some new insights into issues that it's sometimes hard to get clear information on. It's nice to read about an issue and have information clearly put in front of you. So I would recommend this book as long as you're willing to skim the less important issues and focus on the big ones.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Inconvenient Book.