Katryna's Reviews > Trance

Trance by Linda Gerber

F 50x66
Feb 27, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2010

First off, the cover of this book is so beautiful! You aren't able to get the full effect on the internet, but the cover has a "shiny" effect. As for the book itself, I am a huge fan of Linda Gerber's Death By Series and my expectations for this book were pretty high...

The plot idea isn't something that would usually interest me. I decided to read it because it was Linda Gerber though. I feel like I should have gone with my initial reaction to the book. The book wasn't all that interesting and from time to time I found my mind wondering other places while reading it. Linda's writing was wonderful, as always, but the whole plot idea just didn't capture my attention.

Ashlyn was a good protagonist and I thought she handled her problems pretty good. I felt a connection to her and I found myself feeling bad for her and her overall situation. I also found myself rooting for her and Jake throughout the entire book.

Overall the whole concept of the book didn't do it for me, but the characters kept me interested. If the book sounds interesting to you though, read it!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trance.