Keitorin's Reviews > The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf

The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf by Sean H. Robertson
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson Thank YOU for adding The Cries Of Vampira to your read shelf!

message 2: by Keitorin (new) - added it

Keitorin Sean wrote: "Thank YOU for adding The Cries Of Vampira to your read shelf!"

Can't wait to read it! :)

message 3: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson Thank you for helping place The Cries Of Vampira on over 488 To-Read Lists in under 70 days! If you could possibly take 3 hours to read & rate my book's FREE .PDF version this month, it would GREATLY help our word of mouth efforts in supporting The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline now. Please inbox me here if you can do this for me right away, as it would be truly appreciated. Thank YOU again for your interest in The Cries Of Vampira & for all you've already done to help save the lives of the Depressed! -SHR"

message 4: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson I appreciate you adding my 1st self-published book The Cries Of Vampira to your read-list. To help us reach more new readers & Suicide prevention supporters, I was hoping if you would please recommend my book today to a few of your GoodReads friends. Whatever you can do, I'll forever be grateful. Thanks, your friend, Sean H. Robertson.

message 5: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson Thank you for adding The Cries Of Vampira to your read shelf recently. Its' sequel book BLOODLINES has just released 4-7-11. Both are on the Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook for YOU for only .99 Cents each. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004CRTF1M & http://www.amazon.com/BLOODLINES-Crie... Will you please add my new book to your to-read shelf for me as well? I appreciate you & take care! ;)