Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Darkfever

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

Wow!! What a page turner! I now see what all the fuss is about with this series and I already have the next one lined up!! Can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm so glad all the books are out so I don't have to wait between books...HA HA!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkfever.

Quotes Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself. Movies show you the pink house. A good book tells you there's a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing touches, maybe choose the roof style,park your own car out front. My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with. Case in point, those darned Harry Potter movies. That was so not what that part-Veela-chick, Fleur Delacour, looked like.”

Karen Marie Moning
“Barrons laughed again. "And there, my dear Fio, you make one of Womankind's greatest mistakes: Falling in love with a man's potential. We so rarely share the same view of it, and even more rarely care to achieve it. Stop pining for the man you think I could be -- and take a good, long, hard look at the one I am.”

Karen Marie Moning
“Assume' makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.”

Karen Marie Moning
“Now you know how I justify my addictions—if I can pay less for it than I would at Wal-Mart, I get to have it.”

02/27/2011 page 38
11.0% "So far I'm sucked in!"
02/27/2011 page 81
24.0% "I might be eating my words later in the series but...I don't see what the big fuss is over Barrons! He's a jerk and a bully if you ask me!" 2 comments
02/28/2011 page 304
89.0% "WTF is Barrons???"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) I felt the same way. It took a loooong time for Barrons to grow on me (around book 4 I think). I wasn't actually all that crazy about the first book, but after the second one you will be hooked.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: It's pretty good so far...I stayed up late reading it!

Christen *Goldilox And The Three Weres* Ha! Now you're hooked! And its only gets better!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I wanna know what Barrons is...it's driving me nuts!

Kelly Book 4 was when Barrons finally grew on me too. And he was still a jerk, he was just a jerk with a mushy center. ;)

If they'd been straight romances, it would have been more of a problem, but the fantasy/mystery plot kept me plowing through the books even though I wanted to smack Barrons.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I think he is a berserker!!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov wrote: "I think he is a berserker!!"

LMAO!!! Thats crazy!