Emily's Reviews > Inside Out

Inside Out by Lauren Dane

Decided to reread this when I was looking for books with men who have tattoos.

This truly is a breath taking read. There is a romantic quality that draws you in to the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I loved the subtle declarations of their love.

Cope has a reputation for being a bit of a player, but he has just been sowing his oats until he felt the time is right to try for Ella.

Ella has spent the last several years overcoming a brutal attack. With each day she finds the strength to move on and achieve the simple goals she sets for herself. When longtime friend Andrew "Cope" Copeland sends confusing signals she doesn't know what to think, until he asks her out on a date. Both Cope and Ella are taking it slow, shifting gears from friends to lovers, they will have moments where one will feel vulnerable but the one thing they have is the other to be strong.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inside Out.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Emily Ella Tipton is a survivor, after a brutal attack that should have killed her she has spent the last several years rebuilding her life. Andrew Copeland has admired Ella since the first time he met her six years ago. Seeing Ella evolve into a confident woman, Andrew wonders if it is time to tell her how he feels.

Loved this book, fantastic read.

message 2: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Could I read this without having read the other books? Although I admit to being confused, who is the Brown sibling in this book?

Emily You can. All the characters from the previous books are in it though but it doesn't go too much into their stories.