Jennifer Brethauer's Reviews > Bite Me

F_50x66
Dec 21, 10

bookshelves: read-and-loved
Read in March, 2010 — I own a copy

In true Christopher Moore fashion, you look forward to reading his books like you used to look forward to Christmas morning. Someone magical, who seemed to know exactly what you wanted and needed, put everything together for you and all you had to do was wait, and when you woke up, and then surprise! Glee! Happiness! Suspense! and Joy!.

Christopher's book's are the books you love reading, because, these would be the books you would write, if you could. I have also had the enjoyment of being to able to attend a few of his book signings and along with great humor in his writing, he is also just a nice, down to earth guy, who you realize, truly enjoys writing and sharing his stories with you. He's like the favorite uncle you love hanging with, but can't visit enough to make up for the rest of your family (who you just know, found you in a basket on their front porch because you just CANNOT be related)!

I look forward to each of his books coming out and wish he could write faster. The other thing I enjoy with his books and this one in particular, is that he carries the character's along through all the twisted roller-coaster ride his stories take you along on.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bite Me.