CJ - So, you wanna play with magic?'s Reviews > Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

Apr 07, 11

bookshelves: beach-read, cute, family, contemporary-romance, heartwearming, romance
Read from April 06 to 07, 2011

3.8

Cute, light, a little underdeveloped but still addicting. Perfect beach read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Simply Irresistible.

Quotes CJ - So, you wanna play with magic? Liked

Jill Shalvis
“Sorry,” he said. “Let me drop the belt-"
“No.” She held on when he would have pulled away. “Don’t. I like it.”
Again, he lifted her face, and he smiled. “The tool belt turns you on.”
“No.” She closed her eyes and thunked her forehead to his chest. “Little bit.”

Jill Shalvis
“If I looked like him,” Tara said. “I’d want to have sex with myself. All the time.”

Jill Shalvis
“I’m already yours. Always have been. All you have to do is step into the ring.”
tags: jax

Jill Shalvis
“Together they crawled through the attic space, looking for the source of a roof leak they’d discovered in the last bathroom. Jax was out in front,
braving the spiderwebs. Maddie was behind him, working really hard at not looking at his butt.
And failing spectacularly.
So when he unexpectedly twisted around, holding out his hand for the clipboard she was now holding, he caught her staring at him.
“I, um—You have a streak of dirt,” she said.
“A streak of dirt.”
Yes.” She pointed to his left perfectly muscled butt cheek. “There.”
He was quiet for a single, stunned beat. She couldn’t blame him, given that they were both covered in dirt from the filthy attic. “Thanks,” he finally
said. “It’s important to know where the dirt streaks are.”
“It is,” she agreed, nodding like a bobble head. “Probably you should stain-stick it right away. I have some in my purse.”
“Are you offering to rub it on my ass?”

Jill Shalvis
“It's the kissing! The stupid kissing! It's like he kissed all the vital brain cells right out of my head!”

04/06/2011 page 69
21.0% "I love Jill shalvis and this is my first full length novel by her. I'm happy already"