Rachel 's Reviews > Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Sep 27, 12

bookshelves: i-own-this, favorites
Read from September 25 to 27, 2012

After finishing this book in one day, I was very satisfied with it. I loved the writing prose, and the twists and turns kept me wanting to read farther. Patch is easily my favourite character, but I admit that some things about 'Hush, Hush' confused me. I wasn't expecting Patch to want to kill her all along - that was quite a shock, and the final "battle" or whatever you'd call it scene was kind of puzzling. I found Vee quite annoying throughout most of the novel, and at times Nora irritated me too. Elliot's character was just plain weird - I mean, at first he was all charming towards Nora, and then he starts acting dangerous? And JULES! I thought it was Elliot's doing all along! But now,looking back, I suppose Jules was mentioned for SOMETHING. To conclude, I found 'Hush, Hush' very interesting to read, and despite these few put-downs, I would recommend it to whoever likes the kind of "Twilight" and "Fallen" books.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush, Hush.

Quotes Rachel Liked

Becca Fitzpatrick
“You smell good, too,” said Patch

It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”

Naked. I know the drill.”
Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush