♥Meagan♥'s Reviews > Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

Jul 06, 11

bookshelves: library, src-summer-2011, ya, glbtq, contemporary-lit, romance, top-2011
Read from July 04 to 05, 2011

I loved loved loved Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I’m having a hard time writing this review because I loved it so much.

The characters are real and true to themselves. They are true to high school boys and girls. Tiny’s view on relationships may seem ridiculous to some, but it was quite realistic.

I loved the growth of both Will Graysons and the alternating chapters on viewpoints. I loved the fact that these characters were real. I loved the fact that they acted like real teenagers and weren’t fake because that would be offensive.

The writing style was wonderful, the idea was wonderful, and the message about GLBTQ teens was wonderful.

Overall, I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Yes, I will say it again. If you want raw, real characters read this book. If you want a story where you want to know how it ends, read this book. If you want a contemporary YA novel about romance, love, and growing up read this novel.
I’m even thinking of buying my own copy so that I can have a copy on my shelves because I loved it so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

07/04/2011 page 3