Becca's Reviews > Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells

Dec 26, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, netgalley, vampires, arc-s
Read in December, 2010

Green Eyed Demon starts off right away with a bang. Sabina is kidnapping one of the Dominae to use as leverage to get her sister back. But when this Dominae decides she wants to make a deal with the Queen of the Fairies and the mages everything gets thrown out of whack. When Sabina arrives to the Fairy hold out where all mages are currently resided she is snubbed by the Queen and told she can not enter and listen to the negotiations with the Dominae. I have got to say I really wished Sabina would go old school Sabina and punch her in the face at the end of the book, The Queen was a real bitch.

Tanith (The Dominae) provides useful information in exchange for a peace treaty with the other two leaders, she plans to rule all vampires. She tells Sabina that her sister is in New Orleans, so Adam, Sabina, and Gighul head off to New Orleans. Throuhgout this part of the story while they are staying with a voodoo priestess friend of Rhea, Sabina grows emotionally. Her and Gighul have many hilarious heart to hearts. Sabina finally admits her fears of being with Adam as they continue to grow closer and acknowledge that this stand off isn't going to last much longer.

I Loved This Book. I thought it was amazing Sabina's growth as a character is amazing. She continually gets snubbed by the higher ups, but she takes it much more calmly than before. She really comes into her own in this book, and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next book. Because a new foe has been revealed and this one wants Sabina bad, and I can't wait to find out why!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Green-Eyed Demon.