Andrea Bellar's Reviews > Before I Say Goodbye

Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark

Dec 20, 2010

Read from January 24 to 25, 2011

I have read alot of Mary Higgins Clark books but I have never read one like this one. I love how Mary Higgins Clark writes, especially how she writes her characters. She gives them so many details and so much depth that while I am reading about them I feel like they are real people. This book was no different in that aspect it had all the things I love about her books plus a bit extra. This book had a bit of the supernatural mixed in. This is the first book I have read by her that mentions anything paranormal and I gotta say I loved it! In the book the main character Nell is psychic. Unfortunetly she is also so pratical that she doesn't believe she is. Instead she trys to write off the odd things that have happened to her over the years. But that becomes pretty impossiable when she knows that her husbands secretary is going to die just a few hours before she actully does.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before I Say Goodbye.

01/24/2011 page 40
01/24/2011 page 40
16.0% "Mary Higgins Clark never fails to thrill! I love how she writes all these amazing characters that she gives so much detail that they seem real!"