Saniya's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Dec 28, 10

bookshelves: borrowed, vampires, favorites
Read from December 27 to 28, 2010

I really liked this book! This series are like, so famous and all, as The Daily Beast" quoted, "The obvious heir to the Twilight throne." And Vampire Academy was on all the list of books, and I was like, "I have got to read this book!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Me and My friend talking on the phone:

Phone: Ring...Ring
My friend: Umm, Can I talk to Saniya?
Me: Yeah, I am Saniya, Supz? How are ya?
My friend: You won't believe what I bought from this bookstore.
Me: Which book? Tell me! >.<
My friend: Na-ah! I will show you that book at school.
Me: Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! >.<
My friend: Vampire Academy.
Me: Shocked...Jealous and happy OMG! OMG! OMG! AAAx10
My friend: Hahahhahaha!
My Sister: What happened? Why are you screaming like that?
Me: She bought Vampire Academy!
My Sister: Oh...Whatever...
Me: Rolling eyes (Back on the phone) damn your so lucky, From which bookstore.......
-------------------------------------------------------------

I was that excited. yes! Well who wouldn't be? This book was totally wicked!

Might Contain Spoilers!

The Characters:
Rose was a totally Kick-ass sort of Character. I really like her personality, her jokes and sarcastic comments were really good and I like her fighting with people. Because nowadays, all the heroines in the books are like, "Omg! Help me! AA...OO!" or "I love him but I love him too..." But thank God, Rose was different...I don't know...but maybe I am liking this book alot because I have just read The Fallen Series and Vampire Diaries five... But I agree. sometimes Rose acted like a total Bitch!

I don't like Lissa at all! Shes a Mortal Princess and People are making rumors of her? Mhan, If I were a Princess or something, I would be like, "Who the hell do you think you are? Guards beat the crap out of him/her" lol...jk :P buh still...She was, sort of a Loser Character. Its just my opinion and I think Rose was thousand times better than Lissa.

I love Christian! Black hair and Blue eyes! ^_^ Hes so hot and Mysterious :D But I really wanted to know more about his past.

Omg. He is so hawt!

I don't like Dimitri that much:
1) Hes too old and Long hair
2) Never got to know about him that much
3) Boring love interest ever!
Seven years older and a damn teacher? No freaking way! How come Rose like him? He was so boring and straight forward, I was like, "Blakh!"

Mason was so nice and cute and helpful and cool and sweet! Ahh...Why can't just heroines choose a nice cute character (sometimes)? He wasn't afraid to stick up for her, he fought for her and he was smart. In fact, I wish there was more of him in this book :D

Jesse...Bitch
Ralf...Gay
Mia...I pity on her now
Natalie...Ohk...she was weird.
Victor...EVIL! xD

Plot:
The Story was really good at the beginning. But when that Gossip thingy started, I was like, Ahh...Lame...! Its Vampire Academy, not Gossip girl or something... But the story line was good, the ending was ok. And I totally love this book! 4.5/5 :D:D:D:D:D:D I am so gonna read the next book!!!

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

Quotes Saniya Liked

Richelle Mead
“I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you lost, little girl? The elementary school's over on west campus."

A pink flush spread over her cheeks. "Don't you ever touch me again. You screw with me, I'll screw you right back."

Oh man, what an opening that was.”

Richelle Mead
“The spell. Victor said you had to want me... to care about me... for it to work." When he didn't say anything, I tried to grip his shirt, but my fingers were too weak. "Did you? Did you want me?"
His words came out thickly. "Yes, Roza. I did want you. I still do. I wish... we could be together."
"Then why did you lie to me?"
We reached the clinic, and he managed to open the door while still holding me. As soon as he stepped inside, he began yelling for help.
"Why did you lie?" I murmured again.
Still holding me in his arms, he looked down at me. I could hear voices and footsteps getting closer.
"Because we can't be together."
"Because of the age thing, right?" I asked. "Because you're my mentor?"
His fingertip gently wiped away a tear that had escaped down my cheek. "That's part of it," he said. "But also... well, you and I will both be Lissa's gaurdians someday. I need to protect her at all cost. If a pack of Strogoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her."
I know that. Of course that's what you have to do." The black sparkles were dancing in front of my eyes again. I was fading out.
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”

Richelle Mead
“Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”

Richelle Mead
“Did you see that dress?” "I saw the dress.” "Did you like it?” He didn't answer. I took that as a yes. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. "You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.”

Richelle Mead
“Do you think I'm pretty?
I think you're beautiful
Beautiful?
You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.”

Richelle Mead
“Wow." I hadn't thought Dimitri could be any cooler, but I was wrong. "You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible...what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."
He blinked. "What?"
"Uh, nothing.”

Richelle Mead
“The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms.”

Richelle Mead
“Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?”

12/27/2010 page 68
20.0% "OMG! I am reading this freaking awesome book! I can't believe it!!! xD"
12/27/2010 page 176
53.0% "Omg! Mia, Ralf and Jesse are so cruel Bitches! I hate them! And I am loving where the story is heading up =D" 2 comments

Zara anything is better than twilight

Saniya I know right! :D even though I liked Eclipse and New Moon :P