Saniya(Will Herondale is mine)'s Reviews > Clockwork Princess

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

May 14, 13

bookshelves: shadowhunter, favorites
Read from December 19, 2010 to March 23, 2013

Excuse me, while I go and cry over how beautiful Anthony Neely will look as Jem. :') <3

ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW. :'D

OMG, I can't even...My heart, Oh LORD! I am gonna cry! *Trying not to cry* This was so heart breaking. JEM! I love you! =')
-This takes place in Chapter Nine of Clockwork Prince, entitled "Fierce Midnight. The scene in which Tessa and Jem first kiss from his perspective.

Not that I was stalking (liar) and checking updates on Clockwork Princess's page on goodreads (liar) and cursing the world to give me this book already a few days ago, (liar) I just saw the COVER.

MY ULTIMATE REACTION!
Lalalala nothing AGAIN to do on facebook, my life sucks (my best friend is going away forever) and bor-

Yeah, I quickly move my head away. I calmed down, counted one, two and three, and stared at the pic for like FOREVER! GOSH I FUCKING LOVE IT! <3333 *Happppyyy dannnceee*

TWO THOUSAND AND F**KING THIRTEEN? ARE YOU OFFICIALLY KIDDING ME? D':
No way, n to the o way! I want the freaking book NOW.
Cassandra Clare please, pretty please. Give this book to me :( :(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Princess.

03/19/2013 "OMG. I am crying. Like literally crying and I haven't even read the first page yet."
03/20/2013
38.0% ""Forever and ever, my brother, hail and farewell."
Me: OOOMMMMMGGGG. D':"
03/20/2013
55.0% "OMG. I can't even- I am literally shaking. I am crying. I can't stop. Oh Lord. Oh Lord. :'/" 11 comments
03/21/2013
72.0% "*Pedo smile* ;)" 2 comments
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

oceana I WILL die. *cries* JEMMMMMM

message 2: by Cassandra (new) - added it

Cassandra "Mother of God..." LOVE IT!

Nkosazana OMFG! This is like, THE best cover! Holy fudge! I need this in my life now!=D <3 <3

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Hahaha, seriously!! =D <3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ughhh I want it nowwwwwww

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) OMG dude. Its going awesome! <3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I ordered it sooo now I have to wait for it to come in...FML!!!!!!!

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Its worth the wait, I swear! :D <3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Good! AHHH! I want it sooo badddd :( Meh. How far are you?! Omg thank the lord it's spring break!

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Hahaha, I am in the 6th chapter and Oh Lord is it going good. :')

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah! Lucky! I got an itunes sample because I just needed...something and holy crap! I'm in love.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

I JUST FINISHED IT AND I'M CRYING...

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Atleast you were crying. I just sat in my bed numbly and stared at the wall. And all I could think was, "This can't end. Jem. Will. Shit shit. I am just dreaming. This is not possible." D:

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 28, 2013 02:36PM) (new)

Saniya wrote: "Atleast you were crying. I just sat in my bed numbly and stared at the wall. And all I could think was, "This can't end. Jem. Will. Shit shit. I am just dreaming. This is not possible." D:"

Omg...last night when I finished it I felt like I was going to puke. No joke, my stomach felt funny. Both out of like...pure happiness and utter despair.

IT'S OVER! NO MORE BOOKS! D':

I'm going to go into with drawl...

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Man, same here. Its just that... I WANT MORE! *Sobs like a baby* D':

message 17: by Namerah (new) - added it

Namerah zara told me she emailed u the pic of ur book. u might get it earlier then u think.....just saying;)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Namerah wrote: "zara told me she emailed u the pic of ur book. u might get it earlier then u think.....just saying;)"

Hehehehe, *Evil smile* ;)

༺ Sydney ༻ wrote: "Saniya wrote: "Man, same here. Its just that... I WANT MORE! *Sobs like a baby* D':"

I know....I just want more Will and Jem... < / 3 my heart has been shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dude, I couldn't believe when (view spoiler)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH I can't believe Will died...

*sniffle*

Nooooo

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) That ending simply made me angry. I wanted to see Will's reaction of having kids. I want to see his reaction of getting his kids married. I wanted to see him celebrating his birthday with Tessa. I wanted to see their wedding. WHAT THE HELL! *Angry mode*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Saniya wrote: "That ending simply made me angry. I wanted to see Will's reaction of having kids. I want to see his reaction of getting his kids married. I wanted to see him celebrating his birthday with Tessa. I ..."

Ohhh the wedding would have been perfect! AHhhhh yes! I want to see more WILL!

HOLY FRICK I didn't even think of that stuff! HE WENT TOO SOON!

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) I need a novella right now! >.<
I wanted more Will!
And Jem, Oh Lord! I wanted to see them getting married and having kids and traveling around the whole world and kissing and gosh don't kill me but sex too since we only saw Will and Tessa having it.
Wow. Okay, I am mad. LOL!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg yes! I demand a novella! Or AT LEAST more snippets of their life in a mini book! Yes that would be perfect!

AHHH JEM! I freaking love him...Haha don't get me wrong but Will and Jem are so worth reading some sexy scenes. Lord they are so hot.

>.<

message 25: by Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) (last edited Mar 30, 2013 10:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) I know right? :D
A novella of Will and Tessa going on a date since its their anniversary and then Tessa admitting that shes pregnant and then Tessa having a baby and Will playing with the boy/girl :'D
OMGGGG. Will being a dad. And playing. OMG. *Fangirl scream*
BTW, we both have the same kind of dp. LOL! xD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh! Omg that would be awesome! I would absolutely love it...love it love it love it! Eeep! Yes, just imagine how he would be with kids! Omg..he would be a hot dad...

Hahaha nice! Twins!

BTW I like your "Will Herondale is mine" Title.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Hahahaha, *swoon* Why can't there be guys like him in real life? :(
Thanks! :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*Swoons back* I don't know...why can't there be though? Like...seriously...? I would be so happy if there was! *Sigh* Fictional characters make my life look like shit.

Your welcome! :)

Becky You're right. Anthony Neely looks like a really good candidate for Jem. Love him!

message 30: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Pretty good Jem. I wanted to know your reaction to the ending in this series. Is it bad that it bothers me?

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Not at all! It bothers me too because I really wanted to write a review but when the book came out, unfortunately, my exams were going on, so I didn't have the time. Hopefully I will be re-reading this book again, and then I will surely review it. :)

message 32: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Awesome, thanks. I cant wait to read uour thoughts. I've actually put off reading this book for now, because I'm just not ready for it. Yes, I totally cheated.