KarenH's Reviews > Everyone Loves a Hero....and that's the problem

Everyone Loves a Hero....and that's the problem by Marie Force
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everyone Loves a Hero....and that's the problem.

02/01/2011 "Yay! Can't wait to read this!"
02/05/2011
75.0% "so.damn.good."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathleen This book sounds really good Karen. The guy on the cover look's even better, lol. Let me know if you think this book is for me. I'm very interested in knowing what you thought of this book when your done.

KarenH Hi Kathy,
I've been super busy the last few days and just started reading it this morning. Um...Saturday has flown by and
I haven't done one thing I had planned to do because I couldn't stop reading. All I can say is I love Marie Force! And you will LOVE this book!

K.

Kathleen KarenH wrote: "Hi Kathy,
I haven't done one thing I had planned to do because I couldn't stop readin..."

Thanks Karen, I have it on my wish list at PBS. If it's not a keeper I'd love to have it, hint, hint.

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie Thank so much, Karen! So glad you enjoyed it ELaH!

KarenH I started to write a review a few hours ago and ended up reading it all over again. I just want to climb all over Cole!

message 6: by Marie (new)

Marie LOL! Olivia may not approve of that! :-) So glad you liked it so much. Thanks for that!