Isaiah!'s Reviews > Lord of the Flies

Dec 19, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: owned
Read from December 21 to 27, 2010

Five words. This book is totally depressing.

If you want to read a book with a dismal ending and is about human injustice from cover to cover, then this book is for you. Since I don't want to tell the whole story, let me sum up the characters for you instead:

Ralph is a sissy. He knows the right things to do, but he can't get anything right.

Jack is a b*tch. And don't tell that the unprintable term I used is for girls only. In our generation, a b*tch can pertain to both boys and girls.

The hunters are a bunch of dumb b*tches without an inch of common sense or good reasoning.

The only smart people in the book both died. In the hands of the hunters who are egomaniacs.

Oh vey. Let me just say that this book actually has a nice and well-thought plot, which talks about human nature. In short, it just says that evil will always prevail. Hihi. Just kidding.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of the Flies.

message 1: by Joyzi (new) - added it

Joyzi Thats a very good words of wisdom, I'll always remember that EVIL WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL *evil laugh*

K.D. Absolutely Nice analysis, Isaiah. I also felt that way about the book.

Evelin I LOVE this book (:

Helen I totally agree.How are Hunger Games (Trilogy) and Lord of the Flies the same? The only sensible ones died.

message 5: by Ian (new) - rated it 1 star

Ian Reilly "The only smart people in the book died." That is the perfect way to describe it!