Katrina's Reviews > The White Russian

The White Russian by Tom Bradby

Jan 02, 11

bookshelves: historical-fiction, historical-mysteries, history, mystery, books-read-in-2011, suspense
Read from December 25, 2010 to January 01, 2011

Wow... What a horrible book. While the overall thought of the plot was a good idea but most of the details of the plot and the characters were an absolute mess and the story really didn't make much sense. The historical nature of the book I'm highly interested in but the idea of the plot even with the author's explanation at the end of the book just didn't fit. Also, Bradby's ending and who was the actual murder was just bad and how he got there was just a hot mess.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The White Russian.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (new) - added it

Ally One question: What is Michael doing the first time Ruzsky sees him when the latter returns home? (I needed to know the answer to this question; it's obvious I didn't read the book.)

Katrina Ally wrote: "One question: What is Michael doing the first time Ruzsky sees him when the latter returns home? (I needed to know the answer to this question; it's obvious I didn't read the book.)"

I have no idea I read this book three years ago! But maybe you should try reading the book.

message 3: by Ally (new) - added it

Ally It's alright. I'll probably read it someday, but right now I just needed the answer to that question for a school quiz. :)

Katrina Ally wrote: "It's alright. I'll probably read it someday, but right now I just needed the answer to that question for a school quiz. :)"

Well then even more so I wouldn't have given it to you. Do your homework. I don't help cheaters

message 5: by Ally (new) - added it

Ally Katrina wrote: "Ally wrote: "It's alright. I'll probably read it someday, but right now I just needed the answer to that question for a school quiz. :)"

Well then even more so I wouldn't have given it to you. Do ..."

Haha. What I meant was, I really needed that answer now, 'cause I can't read the book atm. I, however, do plan on reading it sometime in the future.

Katrina Again if you need it right now, it means you should have been reading the book all along. That's your own problem.