Natalie★for the love of TBH!★'s Reviews > The Bronze Horseman

Dec 18, 14

bookshelves: 5-stars
Recommended for: EVERYONE
Read from June 22, 2012 to August 05, 2014, read count: 3

AN INFINITY AMOUNT OF STARS!!!!

I have been sitting on this review for years and years, trying to think of a way to make it even a little bit justice to the breathtakingly stunning story that is Tatiana and Alexander, and realized something...it can't be done.

But here is a try.

***

Tatiana and Alexander - the greatest love story ever told!

"It was a perfect day. For five minutes there was no war, and it was just a glourious sundayn in Leningrad June.
When Tatians looked up from her ice cream, she saw a soldier starring at her from across the street"

It is with this line it all begins. the most beautiful love story of all times, introducing itself into history and my heart. A young woman, sitting in the Leningrad sun, eating her ice cream.

I have no words. How do I even begin to even try to review one of the most beautiful books ever written? Nothing I write here will even begin to tell you how this book made me feel, or how amazing it is? It left me speechless, it truly did. I wanna convince everyone I know to read this book, to shout it from the rooftops, because it has the power to change us forever. It is not often, or ever, something comes along that changes your view on life, but this did and still does. When you are reading this, there is nothing more you wa
nt then to make these characters happy and for them to get their happily ever after. And please, don´t be afraid of the number of pages in this novel. You will be so totally spellbound of this story that you will not even notice the length. And when you turn the last page you will crave for more. You will NEED moré lile you nerd air to brea the. No book has ever has more Impact.

So let´s start with the characters. The hero and heroine, Alexander and Tatiana. They really are amazing and one of the the reasons why this is my favorite book of all time. I adore them through and through and you can´t help but admire them. I would honestly say that they are the best hero and heroine ever written. When you are done with this breathlessly stunning novel, you will feel that Tatia and Shura better then some of your cloßest friends. Alexander is the definition of a young alpha male. Captain in the Red Army, and he takes all advantages of it, with women and alkohol. (He is a man whore to the fullest, read Kellan Kyle.) Until he one day sees a singing girl on a bench, eating ice cream. And he is forever hers. If only time wouldn't play them such a cruel trick. Tatiana is the strongest, (and at the same time smallest) most compassionate with the the biggest heart a heroine ever have had. She is funny, witty and brave. I found her sense of humour amazing and she made me laugh at loud so many times. Her playfuls banters with Alexander was so funny and spot on. They warmed my heart in all the pitch black darkness. They both touched my heart and soul, they made me cry for them, laugh with them and mourn for them. I am not gonna lie, they are forced to go through more then anyone goes through in their entire life in this book, which makes it an incredible heavy and difficult read. But they got one moment in time of bliss that makes it all worth it.

Their time in Lazarevo...there are no words. I can re read that part over and over. It mended my already broken heart and put it back together, before it once again, was ripped out. But Lazarevo will always be in our heart and makes all the pain worth it.

Alexander and Tatiana share an undying and unconditional love, but the tragic circumstances makes it impossible for them to be together. They are forced to face death, hunger and obstacle after obstacle. And if that is not enough, Alexander carries a burden, a secret that can get him killed. And the wrong person knows what it is, and threatens to expose him at any time...every story has a villain, and so does this. I have never detested a fictional character as much as I despise Demitri.

If there is one book you should read in your life, then this is it. This is enough. It has everything you need. Romance, angst, drama and everything in between. It feels wrong to simply call this a book, it is so much more. The depth of this is remarkable. It will make you feel things you don´t usually feel, especially not by a book. Unbelivable pain and sorrow, incredible happpines and joy. You will laugh, you will cry. You will curse their fate and you will share their happieness. Tania and Shura will become your best friends.

There are so many heartbreaking and heart wrenshing moments in this book, that sometimes it becomes too much to handle. You will need someone to vent with to get through it. Do not let this scare you though. The entire book is so beautifully written and everything these characters have to go through, makes their moment of joy more precious, and everything will be worth it just to see them happy.

...have tissues ready, this book will break your heart again and again...

The ending. Geeez the ending. It will rip your heart out.you will feel actual physical pain. Thank God the author changed the originally written epilouge or this really would have been a greek tragidy...and my heart would not recovered from that easily. But it will still leave you numb and kind of like you are dead inside.

This trology are better and means more to me then words can say. They are simply perfection. Each book gets a million stars and are unforgettable reads. No book has EVER touched my heart like this one I first read this several years ago and I honestly believe that there never will be a book written like this, ever again. I don't know if that thought makes me sad or happy. Because I feel like I don't need anything more. This is enough for the rest of my life. Just the thought of this gives me chills. I love it that much! To sum it up: Best book ever written. Best book I will ever have the pleasure of reading.
Paullina Simons is our time´s best story teller. My love this book and the sequels has no limits, they are in a leauge of it's own. That will never, ever change. They are epic and profound and you will learn so much. This book is life changing.

To say that I loved The Bronze Horseman sounds pathethic to me. Because that is how we on goodreads usually describe a book we enjoy, right? And to just say that this book is highly enjoyable is an insult to this epic masterpiece and to its author. I really wish that I could write a long and fabolous review that this book deserves, and that could make this book justice. But gooddamned it, my english isn't good enough. And I really don't wanna write one in swedish, because if I can influence one single person to read this, then my work here is done.

Any attempt to try to review this book is doomed to fail. It is flawless, amazing and wonderful and every other word I can't come up with right now if it is one book you should read before you die, it is this one. i feel so sorry for those who havn't read this. Because you really have been missing out on the most breathtaking book. This is book one of a triology, so do not ruin it for yourself and read the summery for Tatiana and Alexander and The Summer Garden.

Nothing can ever or will ever come close to this book. Thank you for the honor Paullina Simons.
I could read The Tatiana and Alexander triology for the rest of my life and be happy.

It has absolutely EVERYTHING. War, betrayal, romance, suspense, tragedy, inspiration, so much joy I couldn't stop smiling and the most gut-wrenching heartache.. Every single line makes my heart skip a beat. I devour it. I savour it. Every word is a bit of heaven for me and I want to hiighlight every sentense, every syllable, every quote. It doesn't matter what age you are, this book is for everyone. If you are looking for a hearstopping romance, this is it. But it is so much more then just that. It's for everyone who is looking for the best book of your life. And you will drown in your own tears. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons is the only book I would call truly epic.. How can anything be so perfect as this book? It surprises me every time. It has ruined me fot ever!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bronze Horseman.

Quotes Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Liked

Paullina Simons
“Tatiana: "Why did we spend two days fighting when we could have been doing this?"
Alexander: "That wasn't fighting, Tatiana. That was foreplay.”

Paullina Simons
“Alexander, were you looking for me?"
"All my life.”

Paullina Simons
“Alexander tilted his head and kissed her deeply on the lips. He let go of her hands, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him. They kissed as if in a fever... they kissed as if the breath were leaving their bodies.”

Paullina Simons
“I love you breathlessly, my amazing man.”

Paullina Simons
“You will find a way to live without me. You will find a way to live for both of us,' Alexander said to Tatiana as the swelling Kama River flowed from the Ural Mountains through a pine village named Lazarevo, once when they were in love, and young.”

Paullina Simons
“Ask yourself these three questions, Tatiana Metanova, and you will know who you are. Ask: What do believe in? What do you hope for? What do you love?”

Paullina Simons
“Good-bye, my moonsong and my breath, my white nights and golden days, my fresh water and my fire. Good-bye, and may you find a better life, find comfort again and your breathless smile, and when your beloved face lights up once more at the Western sunrise, be sure what I felt for you was not in vain. Good-bye and have faith, my Tatiana.”

Paullina Simons
“Alexander, my nights, my days, my every thought. You will fall away from me in just a while, won’t you, and I’ll be whole again, and I will go on and feel for someone else, the way everybody does.

But my innocence is gone forever.”

Paullina Simons
“I'm not hungry," Alexander whispered. "I'm famished. Watch out for me. Now, don't make a single sound," he said, moving on top of her. "Tania, God....I'll cover your mouth, just like this, and you hold on to me, just like this, and I'm going to-just like this-”

Paullina Simons
“Tatiana said. "Go on with Dasha. She is right for you. She is a woman and I'm-" "Blind!", Alexander exclaimed. Tatiana stood, desolately failing in the battle of her heart. "Oh, Alexander. What do you want from me..."
"Everything", he whispered fiercely.”

Paullina Simons
“He stared at her fists and at her face and said with upset incredulity, "You promised me you would forgive me-"
"Forgive you,"Tatiana hissed through her teeth, tears streaming down her face, "for your brave and indifferent face, Alexander!" She groaned in pain. "Not for your brave and indifferent heart.”

Paullina Simons
“A bus came. The soldier turned away from her and walked toward it. Tatiana watched him. Even his walk was from another world; the step was too sure, the stride too long, yet somehow it all seemed right, looked right, felt right. It was like stumbling on a book you thought you had lost. Ah, yes, there it is.”

Paullina Simons
“Not bombs nor my broken heart can take away from me walking barefoot with you in jasmine June through the Field of Mars.”

Paullina Simons
“Soldier! Let me cradle your head and caress your face, let me kiss your dear sweet lips and cry across the seas and whisper through the icy Russian grass how I feel for you . . . Luga, Ladoga, Leningrad, Lazarevo . . . Alexander, once you carried me, and now I carry you. Into my eternity, now I carry you.

Through Finland, through Sweden, to America, hand outstretched, I stand and limp forward, the galloping steed black and riderless in my wake. Your heart, your rifle, they will comfort me, they’ll be my cradle and my grave.

Lazarevo drips you into my soul, dawn drop by moonlight drop from the river Kama. When you look for me, look for me there, because that’s where I will be all the days of my life. (Tatiana)”

Paullina Simons
“Alexander knew that before he had light instead of darkness, he had to deserve light instead of darkness.”

Paullina Simons
“If there is God, I thought...Please some day let me make love to this girl while she wears that dress." "Oh..." "Tatiasha...isn't it nice to know there is a God?”

Paullina Simons
“When Tatiana looked up from her ice cream, she saw a soldier staring at her from across the street.”

Paullina Simons
“Please don't die," she whispered. "I don't think I can bury
you. I already buried everyone else."

"How can I die," Alexander said, his voice breaking, "when you
have poured your immortal blood into me?”

Paullina Simons
“Dear God, Tatiana prayed in bed that night, turning to the wall and pulling the white sheet and the thin brown blanket over herself. If You are there somewhere, please teach me how to hide what I never knew how to show.”

Paullina Simons
“Love is,” she repeated slowly, looking only at Dasha, “when he is hungry and you feed him. Love is knowing when he is hungry”

“I saved you for me.”

Paullina Simons
“There are some battles, no matter how much you don’t want to fight them, that you just have to fight. That are worth giving your life for.”

Paullina Simons
“Ask yourself these three questions, Tatiana Metanova, and you will know who you are. Ask: what do you believe in? What do you hope for? But most important - ask: what do you love?

... I know who I am, she thought, taking his hand and turning to the altar. I am Tatiana. And I believe in, and hope for, and love Alexander for life.”

Paullina Simons
“Tatiana: I found my true love on Ulita Saltykov-Schedrin, while I sat on a bench eating ice cream.
Alexander: You didn't find me. You weren't even looking for me. I found you.
Long pause.
Tatiana: Alexander, we're you .... looking for me ?
Alexander: All my life.”

Paullina Simons
“They had no past. They had no future. They just were.”

Paullina Simons
“Tatiana realized she was too young to hide well what was in her heart but
old enough to know that her heart was in her eyes.”

Paullina Simons
“Love is, to be loved,” said Alexander, “in return.”

Paullina Simons
“He came over in long pur­pose­ful strides, sat at the edge of her bed, and in a ten­der, pos­ses­sive ges­ture wiped the lip­stick off her lips. “What is that?” he asked.
“All the other girls wear it,” Ta­tiana said, quickly wip­ing her mouth, breath­less at the sight of him. “In­clud­ing Dasha.”
“Well, I don’t want you to have any­thing on your lovely face,” he said, stroking her cheeks. “God knows, you don’t need it.”

Paullina Simons
“When you die, you’ll be wearing your white dress with red roses, and your hair will be long and falling around your shoulders. When they shoot you, up on your damn roof or walking alone on the street, your blood will look like another red rose on your dress, and no one will notice, not even you when you bleed out for Mother Russia.”

Paullina Simons
“I want you to know that should something happen to me, don’t worry about my body. My soul isn’t going to return to it, nor to God. It’s flying straight to you, where it knows it can find you, in Lazarevo. I want to be neither with kings nor heroes, but with the queen of Lake Ilmen.”

Paullina Simons
“Courage, Alexan­der,” she whis­pered.
“Courage, Ta­tiana.”

Paullina Simons
“Some words were like that. Whole lives attached to them. Ghosts and lives and ecstasy and sorrow.”

Paullina Simons
“Tatiana...you and I had only one moment..." said Alexander. "A single moment in time, in your time and mine...one instant, when another life could have still been possible." He kissed her lips. "Do you know what I'm talking about?"
"I know that moment," whispered Tatiana.”

Paullina Simons
“Oh Alexander," she said, "what do you want from me..."
"Everything!" he whispered fiercely.”

Paullina Simons
“Tatiana, I love you. Do you hear me? I love you like I’ve never loved anyone in my whole life. Now, get up. For me, Tatia. For me, please get up and go take care of your sister. Go on. And I’ll take care of you.” His lips kissed her cheek.”

Paullina Simons
“Shura...are you...in love with me?"
"Turn to me," Alexander said. She turned. "Tatia, I worship you. I'm crazy in love with you. I want you to marry me.”

Paullina Simons
“He is just protective over me-”
“Not protective, Tania. Consumed.”

Paullina Simons
“Through the haze in front of her she heard Alexander's voice, "Tatiana, I love you. Do you hear me? I love you like I've never loved anyone in my whole life. Now, get up. For me, Tatia. For me, please get up and go take care of your sister. Go on. And I'll take care of you." His lips kissed her cheek.”

Paullina Simons
“I don't want to die," whispered Marina. "and not feel just once what you feel." She struggled for her breath. "Just once in my life, Tania!"
"Tanechka..." she whispered. What does it feel like?" Tatiana continued to gently caress Marina's forehead. "It feels," she whispered, "as if you're not alone.”

Paullina Simons
“No! he wanted to cry out. No, Tania, please come back. What can I leave her with, what can I say, what one word can I leave with her, for her? What one word for my wife?
"Tatiasha," Alexander called after her. God, what was the curator's name...?
She glanced back.
"Remember Orbeli-”

Paullina Simons
“If You are there somewhere, please teach me how to hide what I never knew how to show.”
Paullina Simons, The Bronze Horseman

06/22 "So in spirit of Tanias birthday tomorrow I´m gonna start rereading this masterpiece tonight. Can´t wait to meet young Tatiana and Alexander again!"
06/22
3.0% ""someday we meet im Lvov, my love and I" herart is recing. You know what I mean."
06/22
19.0% ""what doo I do? Do I take the paper of?" "yes. You tear it of." "And then what?" and then you throw it away." The whole present or just the paper?" Just the paper." But you wrapped it so nicely. Why would i throw it away?" it's just paper." If it's just paper, why did you wrap it?" would you please open my present?" LOL"
06/23
19.0% "I had forgot how fucking amazing this book is. I can't love it more. Just wish that someone could come and shoot the evil that is Dimitri!" 1 comment
06/23
34.0% "This is even more wonderful the second time around. The best book .So beautiful, so many emotions. I keep seeing Henry Cavill a Shura, will this ever be a movie?" 1 comment
06/24
37.0% "I love how protective Alexander is of Tatiana. but Tania is right, I can't believe how NOT meant to be they are. But I love them both,"
06/24
37.0% ""I don't wanna die, and not feel just once what you feel." makes me cry every time. Heartbreakingly sad part now."
06/25
58.0% ""Alexander went to Lazarevo on faith." Finally some happyness." 1 comment
06/25
70.0% "Alexander is so damn funny." 3 comments
06/26
73.0% "Alexander is making me laugh out loud. He is hilarious!!!!! This part is making me happy, but sad too...cause it is not gonna last :((("
06/26
78.0% ""Knowing you're safe is the only chanse I have of staying alive. I will make my way back to you, but you have to be safe""
06/26
80.0% "Oh god, the letters Shura and Tania writes eachother is breaking my heat. i am crying so hard right now.
"i want you to know that should something happen to me. Don't worry about my body, my soul isn't going to return to it, nor to Good. It's flying straight to you where it knows it can find you. In Lazarevo....""
06/27
85.0% ""I hate to point out the obvious in a time like this, but still...I need to point out that i was completely right. That's all." LOL!!"
06/28
89.0% ""After I"m out of here I'm getting a divorce." LOL. Alexander, I love you and your humor!"
06/28
92.0% "This part hurts to read. Why does Dimitri have to come and ruin everything, why?"
07/01
99.0% ""Tatisha, remember Orbeli." My heart. Is broken. Tears are flowing.four years, four years..."
08/28 marked as: currently-reading
08/28 marked as: read
06/20 marked as: 10-stars
06/22 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

Diane Wonderful review and I agree!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Thanks, have you read the two other books?

Diane Of course! That trilogy is my utmost favorite and I've read them all at least three times. I've read TBH more times than I can count. I cherish that book so much! :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Me too, they are my bibles :) I am not quite done with the last one (TSG) yet becouse I am trying to prolong it, I don´t want it to end :) have you read The Girl In Times Squere? I have heard it has an epic love story too? if you have, what did you think?

Diane No, I've only read the TBH books by Paullina Simons. I have heard it's good but not as good. I guess I didn't think anything could top TBH so I never bothered. But I may one day! Yes they my book bibles too :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I have only reaad TBH series so far, and Tully and Red Leaves, and I really think you should read them. I love them both, Tully is really, really good. And if you wanna read Girl in time squere, you should read Red Leaves first, it is a kind of prequel.
Love Paullinas writing style in both books, can´t wait for her next book to come out :)

Jennifer Lane Alexander is my favorite book boyfriend. I love the adjectives you use to describe him. He's sooooo sexy! But I don't know who Christian, Kellan, and Travis are?

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ 50 shades, Thoughtless and Beautiful disaaster :)

Jennifer Lane Ahh. All books I haven't read yet, obviously. Do you see Alexander as a Dom?

Jennifer Lane LOL. I know The Bronze Horseman isn't written as a BDSM story and he's not a Dom--I just think at least 2(?) of the heroes you compared him to are. So I wondered if you saw anything in him that was Dom-like. I don't, but wondered if you did.

message 12: by Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ (last edited Apr 30, 2012 08:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ it is just christian who is a dom, but i don´t see anyhing in alexander thet is dom-like, the comparison is maybe his good looks and tragic childhood.

Jennifer Lane Got it!

message 14: by Lucia (new) - added it

Lucia Wow lovely review, seems exactly like my cup of tea. I have to read this one!

Aestas Book Blog Best love story ever written!! So glad you loved it :)
*dreamy sigh* Alexander...

Are you going on to book 2?? Its amazingggg. I cried even more in book 2 than I did in book 1! ...and book 2 doesn't end on a cliffhanger :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I read all three. Best books ever. And book 2 is a m a z i n g, just like book three. I just ordered the HARDcopy of book two from amazon :))))) aaand, the gift edition of book one from australia, squeeee! !!! Only book three left to get in hardcover.

Aestas Book Blog LOL ok thats what I thought, I just noticed the date of the review so I got confused :)

I need to do a re-read soon.... I can't stay away from these books for too long :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Me neither, i'm planning on rereading them this summer...

Kristin (KC) Beautiful review!! I know how much you love this series and I am so excited to read it! I'm waiting for my sister (who wants to buddy read these with me) to pick up this book, and then I'm going to
start. It's so great to see how much you adore these books! Your past review made me add this, so thanks in advance bc I just know I'm going to love this series, as well!! ;)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Thanlk you so much! Allthough i am sure it has many many mistakes :((( i suck at reviews...

I just finished tbh yesterday and the funny thing is that i loved it so much more this time and i don't know what do Read now, this is so much better then any other books i have read so everything else i tried just bore me now....

But read it!!! I can't wait to see if you love it as much as i do... and if you love tania and alexander. They are both my favorite caracters EVER.

Tomoe-Aurelia I can't wait to read this one !
I've ordered the book, I hope I'll receive it soon :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Can't wait to hear what you'll think. I'll hope you'll love it as much as I do!!

Demaris Talk about crying...I cried so much during the reading of this book! In fact I'm embarrassed to say that I started choking up when I read the "goodbye my moonsong" quote! TBH is without doubt one of, if not the best love story ever written!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ It is def in the top two for me. I cried like a baby reading this book too...

message 25: by Demaris (last edited Jul 17, 2012 06:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Demaris I've just bought all three books again for my iPad when I first read these there was NO such thing as iPad!! I want to be able to walk around with them all....electronic buying is dangerous one click and ta ta, you've spend money you shouldn't!!

Jennifer Lane It used to be tough to find these books in the U.S. so I'm happy about their widespread availability with digital copies, but you're right that the ease of one click buying is dangerous. ;)

message 27: by Demaris (last edited Jul 17, 2012 08:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Demaris Actually Jennifer, I read your comment earlier regarding Alexandre being a Dom? And I do think he had Dom tendencies..especially in book 3. He might not be tying Tatiana up and using floggers but for all intents and purposes he is her Dominant....

Jennifer Lane Sofia, interesting. I think Alexander's a bit emotionally abusive in book 3, and it was painful to read because you know he doesn't want to be that way but he's so scarred from his past that he can't stop himself. He certainly teaches Tatiana a lot about sex and is very "assertive", but I don't really see him as a Dom.

Demaris I totally agree, it was a very very difficult read....especially on the back of the previous books, it was heartbreaking, and I mentioned this in my review of the book. But isn't a Dominate's primary characteristic, away from the sexual elements, a need to control? From what I can remember and it has been a while since I read the final book, Alex's views of Tatiana's job, how she dressed, who she socialized with were all "hard limits" for him? And I'd go further...because i like a good debate! :-) From my recollections wasn't he always (book1-2) a bit controlling within the limits put upon them by their circumstances? Don't get me wrong Alexander will always been one of my favourite romantic heroes but....Mmmm? I think this might call for another re-read to flesh out my tentative theory. LOL Any excuse!

Jennifer Lane Ha ha! It's been a while since I've read these, and I don't know a lot about BDSM, so I'm not the most educated commenter on this subject. Those details you point out do sound somewhat dominant. You also have to take into account the era, when stereotypical gender roles were much firmer, and the age difference between A & T. As I recall, I remember Tatiana as very strong in her own right--gets her way through less direct means some of the time. Is it true that some heterosexual couples tend to flip roles as they age, where the woman takes on more strength in the relationship? That's how I saw it happening. Alexander's always physically strong but Tatiana's the one who keeps them together.

Jennifer Lane Poor Natalie is probably ruing my initial BDSM question!

Demaris LOL! I am nothing if not an instigator!

Karen Love Love Love this book!!!!!!!!!!

Angie's Dreamy Reads Amazing review. I just got the pre order eBook that they had. Can't wait to read it.

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Yes yes yes. YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!! My fav hero and herine EVER and the BEST AND MOST INTENSE LOVE STORY!!

Angie's Dreamy Reads Natalie wrote: "Yes yes yes. YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!! My fav hero and herine EVER and the BEST AND MOST INTENSE LOVE STORY!!"

Ok after I finish The Coincidence and Callie and Kayden I'll read this. I should be ready to start it tomorrow!!!

Renee You MUST read Tully. I have read tons and by far that is my fave book of all time.

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I have. I loved it too :) Paullina is such a great writer!!

Pinkcaramel Natalie, thanks soooooo much for recommending this to me!!!! I've no words how much I love love love this book!!! This is and will always be my favourite and also Alexander and Tatiana!!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I am SO happy you love it as much as I do!!!! I have no words either for this amazing book..

message 42: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki I won't lie. I just read this review and literally am in tears. This book encompasses every single emotion known to a human being. As you can see, I can't even read a review without hyperventilating. Best love story, hero, and main character. Tatiana and Alexander are my favorite! Beautiful, beautiful review.

Sonia  ❧ Team Tara - Queen of Charming ❧ I agree with every word you wrote in your awesome review. The bronze horseman trilogy is the most beautiful love story in the world. And Tatiana and Alexander the most amazing characters ever. I've reread this story a few times and the most incredible thing of all is that every time I do it I still get thrilled. But as much as we all say about this book is not enough... So all those who have not read this story yet don't wait any longer... go, read, feel and enjoy :)

message 44: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Sonia wrote: "I agree with every word you wrote in your awesome review. The bronze horseman trilogy is the most beautiful love story in the world. And Tatiana and Alexander the most amazing characters ever. I've..."

I still can't bring myself to reread it! The quotes and passages get me too emotional...but I think I need to suck it up and do it soon.

And yes, nothing we can say will EVER really explain this book.

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ DO IT Nikki, I actually loved it even more the 2nd time, if that is possible...:)

Sonia- thank you so much!! I am glad you love this amazing book as much as I do!

Pinkcaramel I am rereading it now..cant seems to stop thinking about it...love love!!!

message 47: by Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ (last edited Feb 19, 2013 03:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Pinkcaramel wrote: "I am rereading it now..cant seems to stop thinking about it...love love!!!"

I know the feeling, no matter how many times i read it it will always be my favorite book, probably with Twilight and Effortless. Enjoy!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ OMG!!! It is finally happening. My favorite book in the entire world is becoming a movie, AND the author herself has written the screenplay. It is gonna be EPIC!! I can´t breathe. I am just sad that Henry Cavill is probably out as Alexander :(

message 49: by Pinkcaramel (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pinkcaramel Oh really really really???? OH MY GOD, I AM SO HAPPY!!! Can't wait for the entire world to know just how epic this love story is!!!!! I am re-reading Summer Garden now, as I am reading this news from you!!! Unbelieveable!!! Nobody will ever be good enough to play the perfect Alexander, just like nobody will Kellan!!!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Yes, IT is THE MOST FANTASTIC NEWS EVER!!! I just hope they don´t screw it up like they did Twilight (for the most part) but i doubt it since it is PS who has written the sceipt. Check out her webpage for their pontential Shura and more info.

« previous 1 3