Kwesi 章英狮's Reviews > Love the One You're With

Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

Jan 13, 11

bookshelves: emily-giffin, owned, 2011
Read from January 09 to 12, 2011

Review will be posted soon..

Rating - Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin, 4 Sweets and the person she chose to be with forever. (One of the best chic-lit I've read in my entire reading life, I can't help but to be mesmerized by the decisions she made in the story. No doubt this book is for open minded person, perfect for every reader. Received from Ruby of Goodreads - Filipinos.)

Challenges:
Book #6 for 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love the One You're With.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Iyah tatlong buwan na ito sa bookshelf ko pero di ko pa binabasa. Haha

how is it so far?

Kwesi 章英狮 Ok lang, easy to read, don't worry may mga books kung 1 year old na. Haha di ka lang nagiisa.

message 3: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah I love Emily Giffin! :D

Kwesi 章英狮 Good for you Sarah, I saw you already completed her books except the violet one if I'm not mistaken.

Iyah Hahaha! Kamusta naman un 1 year na sau. LOL iniipon mo lang ata di mo nan binabasa. Haha...

Is it too chick-lit? Coz I've read this book by Jane Green (I dunno how she's related to John Green), yung Second Chance. And it was horrible. Swear. I just hope Emily Griffin is way better.

Kwesi 章英狮 Iyah, I also have that book, the one that you owned. I saw it on your bookshelf but I always forgot to read it. I only read one of her books, and it was Summer Beach house, or something like that, I forgot the title. And It's ok for me, and her old novels were better.

I don't know what to do with them, I only want to collect them while they're available in the bookstore.

message 7: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah No I havent. Still yet to read some of her books. But I really loved Something Borrowed.

message 8: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Iyah wrote: "Hahaha! Kamusta naman un 1 year na sau. LOL iniipon mo lang ata di mo nan binabasa. Haha...

Iyah, Giffin is way better! :D

Kwesi 章英狮 Sarah, I see at least you already tried her books, now I need to finish this one before making critical criticism. Lol! Like a gun shoot a bullet.

message 10: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Can't wait to hear what you think about it. :D

Kwesi 章英狮 Sarah, Thanks!

message 12: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina This was my first Giffin, and I liked it a lot. She just tends to ramble, but I liked the story and the lesson. :D

message 13: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah @Tina you should try Something Borrowed. :D

Kwesi 章英狮 I'm done and as you can see guys, what I really loved about her book is the fact that you felt like you were the one who are talking to the other characters, you're the protagonist of the book. Not to mention, I don't like the way she repeated sentences and ideas. Haha.

message 15: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Will you be making a review? :)

Kwesi 章英狮 Yap, later this week. I'm trying to finish all of my reviews this coming end of the month.

message 17: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah OK. :D

message 19: by Rollie (last edited Jan 12, 2011 05:46AM) (new)

Rollie bakit lahat may ganito : Review will be posted soon.. ?

Kwesi 章英狮 That means di pa ako tapus sa review ko. Haha!

message 21: by Rollie (new)

Rollie ah kaya pala. madami-dami din pala tatapusin mo. :DD

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha, oo nga as in parang 5 na yata pero may mga draft na ako ng iba.

message 23: by Rollie (new)

Rollie good luck. mabilis ka nmang gumawa eh. :)

Kwesi 章英狮 Mabilis ka diyan, inaabot ako ng 3 oras kung walang naiisip. Haha!

message 25: by Rollie (new)

Rollie hindi nga ba? :D Ako di ko nilalagyan ng review pag wala akong maisip. :)

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha addict ako kasi nasa new year resolution ko.

message 27: by Rollie (new)

Rollie Ah. oo nga pala. Ako, di ko susundin New Year's resolution ko. Parang di ko kaya ang 10 books lang ngayong year. :D

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha addict bakit ka pa nagka new year's resolution kung di mo gagawin! haha!

message 29: by Rollie (new)

Rollie tinetest ko lang kung makakaya ko ba ang sarili ko. Haha

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha grabe naman, oo makakaya mo yan kung gusto mo talaga.

message 31: by Rollie (new)

Rollie Gusto ko sana, kaso di gusto ng kalooban ko. Nanginginig mga kamay ko pag walang currently-reading eh. :D

Kwesi 章英狮 Ano yan symptoms nang pagka-addict, haha!

message 33: by Rollie (new)

Rollie haha. baliw. hindi ah--currently-reading na tumatagal ng isang year. :DD

Kwesi 章英狮 Lol, pagsure di ako maniniwala sayu.

message 35: by Rollie (new)

Rollie oo nga eh. minsan di natatapos. :DD

message 36: by Ruby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ruby Im glad you liked it, Kwesi. At dahil nagustuhan mo sya, sayo na yung book. :)

Basahin mo din ang "Something Borrowed" at "Something Blue", Im sure magugustuhan mo din. Well, I hope magustuhan mo. :)

Kwesi 章英狮 Ruby, can't accept your offer, I saw a copy of the book last week and I bought it! Waaa!

message 38: by Ruby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ruby Aw...Okay, if you say so.

Kwesi 章英狮 Yay, I changed my mind. Hehe. Thanks Ruby!