Bianca St.'s Reviews > Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Dec 18, 2010

bookshelves: book-boyfriends, in-my-library, fantasy, romance, young-adult
Read from December 31, 2010 to March 24, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I wanted to give this book 1 star because Richelle made my favourite character leave with a heartbreak. WE WANT MORE OF ADRIAN, RICHELLE!! I loved him so much and Rose leaves him telling him they aren't in sync?! What the hell?!?!?! Once again for everyone who didn't get it yet: I LOVE ADRIAN!!!
I still couldn't bring myself to not give this book 5 stars. The plot was great, the character development is amazing... The book itself is absolutely amazing. I have no words. I just hoped that when Rose jumped to protect Lissa (I figured sth like that would happen) Dimitri would jump to save her and it would be a noble "I love you, Rose" kind of death. And she would still love him in the bottom of her heart and never forget him but she would be with Adrian and everyone (meaning especially me) would be happy.
But noooo! Richelle Mead had other plans in her mind. *sigh* I just hope we'll get more of Adrian in the spin off series.
Well... I'll just read/write more fanfiction about Adrian and forget the horrible ending.
Oh My Gosh!!! I still can't believe he left (Yeah, I'm a crazy fangirl)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.

03/16/2011 page 30
03/21/2011 page 205
35.0% "so little time for reading :(( I'm so busy and this book's so great!"
05/18/2016 marked as: read
show 5 hidden updates…

Corina_dana33 Look at the good side Bee, you will see more of Adrian in the spin off series.Besides,I think Adrian is wayyyy to good for Rose.Maybe Syd will deserve him.I cant wait for Bloodlines to appear ,more Adrian then ever.

Bianca St. I tottaly agree with you: Adrian is way to good for Rose. I didn't know there will be more of Adrian in the spin off series, I just hoped. I knew for sure it was going to be about Sydney but Adrian and Sydney together does sound kind of good. :D Adrian with his arogant attitude. Sydney with her prejudices against vampires. Oh My Gosh! Sounds amazing!!
I can't wait for the book to appear. XD

Bianca St. Holy cow! I just saw the cover from Blodlines! I'm still in shock!!!
=))

Corina_dana33 Richelle said that in Bloodlines the main male character will be someone from VA.I mean,the only one who is unhappy at the end of Last Sacrifice is Adrian.The moment I read the break-up scene I knew its going to be him.But she also said that the story is going to be at a human highschool.How the heck does Adrian end up there.He's in college.Anyway it's going to be soo good to see Syd fall for a Moroi.Adrian is a bad boy and you know good girls fall for them.I did too.Who doesn't love Adrian?

Bianca St. Gosh! Thank you for the amazing news! THANKS! You just made my day!