Randyy's Reviews > The Magic of You

The Magic of You by Johanna Lindsey

Jan 03, 11

** spoiler alert ** Amy was damn great character. She was incredibly forward and bantered just as well as her two older Uncle's, even better than Regina. I really enjoyed her character and even though I'm not one for sci-fi, especially in odd places like a romance novel, I did like that Amy just had feelings about Warren. Towards the end the book drifts off from the pace and the by the time you're finished, you really don't understand why the end events in the book took place at all. They absolutely seemed super pointless, like it was just thrown in there to give Warren resolve from past conflicts. Overall, This book was better than the other Anderson novels because it featured a Malory. Without Amy, the book wouldn't measure up. The Andersons, I feel are quite a waste of time because JL tries to link them too much to the Malorys and tries to explain the Malorys past when really she doesn't have to in every damn book for so long because each brother experienced the same exact thing with James and we know it one way or another.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magic of You.