Mina's Reviews > Dreaming Of Amelia

Dreaming Of Amelia by Jaclyn Moriarty

F_50x66
Aug 05, 12

bookshelves: reviews, for-review, young-adult

After reading the blurb of Dreaming of Amelia I was like WOW. It sounded so good! So, now that I've finished reading it I wouldn't say it was fantastic but it was really good.

I must day that the style of writing and the way Moriarty has presented her book is fantastic. It is so very unique.

I loved how Riley and Amelia were almost sounded like celebrities. There were different accounts of how students at Ashbury High thought about them in the form of essays. Werid right? No, it was a clever was of portaying how people thought of Riley and Amelia.

Althoug, I must say there was no real action in the book. Nothing really big happened. Yet, it was still enjoyable to read.

Dreaming of Amelia is definatlet differnt from many other YA books. That's what makes it a fun to indulge in. A pleasurable read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreaming Of Amelia.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hira (new)

Hira Ohhh, the blurb made me want to read the book - but now I am second guessing it. NOT because your review isn't fantastic! As a matter of fact, your review seems to present it in a wonderful light, however, I just don't know if I'd enjoy reading something like that. Hmmm, going to have to look into more reviews on this book. But, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.