BoekenTrol's Reviews > Snel geld

Snel geld by Jens Lapidus

Aug 21, 11

bookshelves: bookcrossing, books-and-movies, books-i-own, crime-thrillers-espionage, dutch_language, 2011
Read from August 15 to 18, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: once
BCID: 8501306

Totally against my usual way of doing, I saw the movie to this book before I read it. And, I ust say, that seeing the move made me doubt whether I shoud read it al all.
Not read book that I bought (for me) is not done, so I started ayway. And I ust admt, that I liked the book better than the movie. The memory of the latter did not really last long, so it was almost like I read it 'like nothing happened before'.

I liked the book. It is mixing different storylines, characters who make deals and betray one another, who try to make unions, who want to climb higher on the ladder of Stockholm's criminal world. I had difficulties with the language at first: quite lot of jargon was used. And, since I'm not really up to date on todays slang (was I ever then?), it took some timee to figure out what the new words meant.
Neverthelesss, it is a book that reads like the fast paced thriller it is. If you like these kind of books, gangster style thriller, it is defenitely one for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snel geld.