Jessica B's Reviews > If You Dare

If You Dare by Kresley Cole

Jul 20, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance, kresley-cole, own, kindle, 2011
Read from July 15 to 20, 2011

I absolutely love Kresley Cole's writing and I'm so glad I decided to read her other work. This was a great historical romance. Court and Anna were a great couple and I absolutely loved their story.

Anna finds Courtland near death at the bottom of the mountain she lives on. Going against everything she brings him home and brings him back to health. Unfortunately now that she has him there she can't get rid of him.

I thought Anna was a great fiery character. She called it like it was and did everything she believed was right for the people she cared about even when she was wrong.

The couple goes on a crazy adventure to save Anna, her brother and his newly acquired fiance. I thought the romance scenes were steamy and overall the lovey dovey stuff was very enjoyable.

I'm really looking forward to the next brother!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Dare.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsy (new) - added it

Chelsy Great review I'm going have to read this one. :)

Jessica B It was great! If you read this you won't be able to resist finding out what happens to the other two brothers as well!

Have you read the Immortals After Dark series by this author?

message 3: by Chelsy (new) - added it

Chelsy I think I've read one of the IADs before and I am actually reading Dreams of a Dark Warrior so far so good on that one. If I love it I'll start from book one.

Jessica B Absolutely adored that series! I highly suggest you pick up all of the books. They are even better read in order!

message 5: by Chelsy (new) - added it

Chelsy I know, I should have started at book 1. Don't you hate when you buy a book and it's in the middle of a series?

Jessica B Ugh! I know I just did that this weekend. I got home and looked it up and found out it was book 2. I started it any ways and we will see if it makes a difference.