Jana's Reviews > The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

Dec 16, 2010

bookshelves: nordic, fiction
Read in December, 2010

I was talking to my mom on the phone and she asked me what’s been happening lately, and I said Sweden is happening. She gave me that sigh 'what do you mean', and I said something like, well Larsson died and now I will never see a full closure. I heard a silent question. Mum, are you still there, it’s me Jana! She asked me when I plan to live my life without my book characters in it and whether I was going overboard with reading. What do you mean mum, I grinned chewing an apple. I hear you are not using that fruit juicer you bought, she said. Jesus. No, I am just eating an apple. Well ok Jana, eat apples and don’t fantasize.

I just love what Lisbeth Salander represents. Have a little crush on her as well. Ok, I have a little crush on Mikael too, but I have bigger on Lisbeth. I’m not really keen on this part, it dragged too much but their last meeting soooooooooo... waited to be developed, and it never will. That’s a sad thought.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.