Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Dec 14, 11

bookshelves: steampunk-challenge-books, 2011-can-t-wait-to-read
Read from December 11 to 14, 2011

Oh man it! Another freaking love triangle in a YA book to break my heart! So if you have not read this book yet I think you should not read my review, I get to involved and things will slip. Of course I knew we were going to have said love triangle but it doesn't mean I am going to like it, or take it with grace, that is not The Amber Way! So I am mad about it. And the sad part is that I love both Jem and Will and don't want to see any of them hurt but now Will is. GRRRRRRRR

There was a lot of things I loved about this book. Let me list a few. (I feel more laxed in my reviews when I know a million people will review it that I feel comfortable just rambling on)

The Balcony Scene (can we say HOT)

Magnus kissing Will so so funny

Will finally getting his hard proof that demon poxs do exist

Learning what makes Will, well Will

Oh and WILL WILL WILL, uuum yes I love him so every moment he is there, I am in love

I was such a nervous wreck this whole book, I kept getting hints I would not like the ending, and I didn't. I am not as upset as I could be because I know deep down this situation will be made okay.(and if its not you will see me screaming later) My poor poor WILL!!

There was a lot more to this book then the love triangle. I felt we really got to know everyone so much better this time like Sophie ( I mean we seen her hit Jessie with a mirror and tie her up) Also Henry and Charlotte they finally have this talk and you really see their love.So you see not only the 3 main characters were in the center of attention. But we really didn't solve anything this time around. Everything that we were left with from the last book we are still questioning at the end of this book. This book was still an amazing ride but not much was solved and we still have lots of the same questions.
I do love this series so I suggest if you haven't read it yet you do!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

12/12/2011 page 157