Celine's Reviews > Blaze of Memory

Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

Nov 11, 11

bookshelves: good-ol-paperback

hmm what to think of this one? it's not my favorite... let's say it is my second last favorite of the series so far. Katya grew on me, i did not like her in the beginning but she proved to have some backbone so okay: she's alright. Dev.... not a great fan of Dev. Did like his lovemaking :) but the special ability? to me that was unnecessary. It didn't make any sense, there was no purpose to it... was he supposed to be like Magneto? will his ability be of use in the future? questions questions and no answers!
this book felt a little lost.... nothing much happening in the Psyworld, all the events with Ming Lebon leading up to .... to what actually? again... a whole lot of blabla to an empty end.

the more I think about it the more i feel let down by this book. Well I guess it is hard to keep up those high standards all the time so...on to the next and let's hope it will be better ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blaze of Memory.

11/03/2011 page 50
16.0% "so far i'm not into Dev and Katya...pfft how many colours can one see in an eye? green yellow brown woohooo must be something fierce. borderline annoying.... it's no Mercy and Riley that's for sure."
11/05/2011 page 150
49.0% "so this is getting better (thank god!) i'm still not very fond of Katya, i'm imagining her as famished, waiflike... not instant-crush material but apparantly Dev likes that :) uh? we'll see....."