Monica's Reviews > Goodnight Tweetheart

Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros

Dec 14, 10

bookshelves: reviewed
Read in December, 2010

I don't read a lot of contemporary romance if you follow my blog you know this. I was pleasantly surprised by this book, contemporary though it is. This book is different than any other book I have read and I have to admit when I read the excerpt from her Wicked Intentions book I was wary about it. I couldn't have been more wrong. This book is amazing.

The story is heart-wrenching and warming at the same time. There are no naughty bits but Teresa Medeiros makes up for that with witty banter and beautiful characters. Seeing as I have never read a book like this I have to say I had no idea what would happen as I read. It was amazing to get to know Mark and Abby especially in the format that we got for them. I think the tweets were perfect and genuine and there was enough actual story to get to know the characters and truly fall in love.

I can't say how much I loved this book. It touched my heart and made me fall head over heels for the characters. I teared up towards the end and I really hope we see more books like this from Teresa Medeiros. This is the perfect book to read on a cold blustery night, it will warm your heart, I promise you that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goodnight Tweetheart.