Stacey Jo's Reviews > Drew and Vince

Drew and Vince by Bobby Michaels

Jan 20, 11

bookshelves: mm-contemporary, mm-coming-out, mm-first-time, 3-mm-i-own, mm-sports, 4-mm-i-ve-read, mm-family-is-the-focus
Read from January 18 to 20, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I like the book and I like this series despite it being very unrealistic. How many declarations of love can there be between the covers of a book before one passes out from the sugar induced coma? It gets to the point where I just want to say, yah, I know, you love each other, lets move on. I feel like there should always be little cherrubs, or cupids, flying around my head as I read this series. And everything is just so "perfect" and works out so perfectly. That is what all makes it unrealistic for me. I don't get lost in the story. I clearly know I'm reading a book. But I still can't stop myself from reading the series. I like the characters and enjoy the story. Their fetish for smells grosses me out to no end. Sorry, but I don't find body scents to be a turn on at all so reading about it certainly doesn't do anything to turn me on so maybe that's another part of my problem which certainly is on fault of the authors. I liked how the story dealt with Vince's health problem. I liked the new direction in Drew and Vince's life. And David's statement at the end was a shocker. I'm glad David's book is out already cause I would have hated to have to wait with that big cliff hanger.
1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drew and Vince.