Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Faefever

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Dec 17, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read from December 14 to 17, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Fecking Cliffhanger!!

Wow...I can see why so many people were upset at the end of this book...although it is right up my alley. I do have to say that you knew something was coming. Poor Mac. It is just really hard to predict this series.

I am still enjoying the banter between Mac and Barrons and even Mac and V'Lane. I'm still leaning towards Barrons over V'Lane but I think it will be determined by how much Barrons is willing to let his guard down. V'Lane seems to be getting better but he is fae and I'm not sure that would ever work for Mac. I still don't know if anything will come between her and Christian.

Love Dani!! I hope something more comes out of her relationship with Mac. Especially if things change with Rowena....she's horrible!! I really would like to see something evolve with the sidhe-seers.

Can't wait to find out what happens with the next book....thank goodness I don't have to wait!!

This made me laugh sooo hard:

"The inspector ate only two of my tiny sandwiches: the first because he hadn’t expected it to taste so awful; the second, I think, because he’d thought surely the first must have been a mistake. By the time he’d swallowed the second one, he could see that the sandwiches were moving on his plate, and there’d been no chance of getting a third one into him."

Ongoing Barron's Clues:

1 ~ He has said he is not human but he is a friend of Mac's not an enemy.
2 ~ He wears a bracelet? cuff? like the higher Fae but unknown if he wears it all the time. This is the one he gave Mac.
3 ~ He has had blood on him.
4 ~ He is extremely strong.
5 ~ He speaks with old world words and knows at least 5 languages.
6 ~ He says he is Pict and Basque.
7 ~ He is very wealthy and has many artifacts.
8 ~ He has a vast knowledge of Fae, Vampires, etc.
9 ~ He is mostly around at night. The times that he has been out during the day ~ he has been inside buildings or in the sewers.
10 ~ What is underneath his garage??
11 ~ When she called him, what/who was he fighting or doing? He was fighting Ryodan. Ryodan says they are brothers in a sense, that Jericho Barrons is not his real name.
12 ~ There are no male sidhe-seers.
13 ~ He doesn't eat unseelie.
14 ~ He's at least over 100 yrs old and hasn't aged.
15 ~ Uses the shifting Silvers.
16 ~ Poss Bday Oct 31st (Samhain)
17 ~ Can he touch Seelie obj's? He wouldn't ~ or couldn't ~ touch the book.
18 ~ Doesn't like the MacKelters and they are spying on him. (but he's gonna help them w/the wall)

13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faefever.

Leigh good notes, S!!! :)

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ tks....i prob still won't know after book 4...LOL!

Leigh :)

♡♥Ang ♥♡ WOW!!! your flying threw them too!!

Are you liking them??

♡♥Ang ♥♡ thats good!!

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ I LOVE when Barrons gets jealous...LOL. and V'Lane too!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ ♠ Sharon ♠ wrote: "I LOVE when Barrons gets jealous...LOL. and V'Lane too!"

Me too!!!
You must be close to finishing???

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ fecking cliffhanger....no wonder everybody got sooo upset about it. Thank goodness i had the next one for a change!!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ wait till the next one!!!

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ well "we" wont have to wait too long!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Well said Sharon! xo

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ thanks Georgia...hope ur enjoy it!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "thanks Georgia...hope ur enjoy it!"

Oh I love it Sharon.... ;)

Ronyell Awesome review!!! Love this series!!

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Ronyell wrote: "Awesome review!!! Love this series!!"

thanks Ronyell...its quite the head trip!

Ronyell ✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "Ronyell wrote: "Awesome review!!! Love this series!!"

thanks Ronyell...its quite the head trip!"

You're welcome! Faefever was just one huge shocker for me!