Iraida's Reviews > Club Dead

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Dead.

Quotes Iraida Liked

Charlaine Harris
“You are speaking of my future lover. Be more respectful.”

Charlaine Harris
“I don't like having feelings," Eric said coldly, and he left.
That was a tough exit line to top.”

Charlaine Harris
“Let go," he advised me, and I loosened my grip on his hands. "No, not of me," he said, smiling. "You can hold on to me as long as you want. Let go of the pain, Sookie. Let go. You need to drift away."
It was the first time I had relinquished my will to someone else. As I looked at him, it became easy, and I retreated from the suffering and uncertainty of this strange place.”

Charlaine Harris
“Eric was holding my hands, and I was digging my nails into him like we were doing something else. He won't mind, I though, as I realized I'd drawn blood. And sure enough, he didn't. "Let go," he advised me, and I loosened my grip on his hands. "No, not of me," he said smiling. "You can hold on to me as long as you want.”

Charlaine Harris
“They say there's no harm in daydreaming, but there is.”

Charlaine Harris
“Sometimes the bitch wins.”

Charlaine Harris
“And by golly, love sure was a battlefield. Benatar was right about that.”

Charlaine Harris
“My eyes flew open, and I pushed back against rock-hard shoulders. I let out a little squeak of horror.

"It's me," said a familiar voice.

..."Eric, what are you doing here?"

"Snuggling.”

Charlaine Harris
“Apparently, once you got used to regular and spectacular sex, your body had a mind of its own (so to speak) when it was deprived of that recreation; to say nothing of missing the hugging and cuddling part.”

Charlaine Harris
“I don't like having feelings," _Eric Northman”

Charlaine Harris
“You can hold on to me for as long as you want. Let go of the pain, Sookie".
- Eric, Club dead.”

Charlaine Harris
“Did you ever think that if you told me where Bill's hiding his computer program, I would give you anything you asked for?"
- Eric, club dead.”

Charlaine Harris
“They found the corpse in the closet of Alcide's apartment, and they hatched a plan to hide his remains." Eric sounded like that had been kind of cute of us.

"My Sookie hid a corpse?"

"I don't think you can be too sure about that possessive pronoun."

"Where did you learn that term, Northman?"

"I took 'English as a Second Language' at a community college in the seventies.”