June Junebug's Reviews > Obama Zombies: How the Liberal Machine Brainwashed My Generation

Obama Zombies by Jason Mattera

2720159
Aug 13, 2014

did not like it
bookshelves: no-no-why-no, dont-mansplain-me, dont-whitesplain-me, tw-racism, conserva-tools
Recommended to June Junebug by: Someone who took this book seriously.
Recommended for: Anyone who knows not to take this book seriously.

PROS:
→ Laughable in a "haha, this is so childish" sort.

CONS:
→ No valid arguments to support theories.
→ Meant to be insulting so it may or may not be insulting depending on how you look at it.

If the book was meant to anger and/or make liberals laugh, then it got the job done. I like to read books to see the other people's opinions but I have only found one (Moral Politics : How Liberals and Conservatives Think; very unbiased and maturely well-written). I still have yet to find a book with opposing views where the book is well-constructed with maturity and sophistication. Most of the time, I feel like the purpose of books written by self-identified Republicans is meant to attack other people who think differently instead of talking about what they believe in. This book is no exception to that and I'm left feeling nothing but disappointed.
10 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obama Zombies.

02/20 marked as: read

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Wow, well I won't be reading that, I suspect. XP But the book you said was good - Moral Politics - definitely sounds worth checking out. :)

Gabby You have a bookshelf called literary-syphilis? Can I steal that? I's sooooo good. LOL!