♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > Backstage Pass

Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

Dec 17, 10

bookshelves: ebook, genre-contemporary, genre-erotica, published-2010, read-2010, steam-sizzling
Read from December 16 to 17, 2010

A scorching hot erotica with a pretty good story too. I'll admit I skimmed over some of the sex scenes as not everything in this book is my 'thing', but overall this was a great romantic/erotica read with two wonderful lead characters that made me laugh so many times.

Brian really fit the mold of a rocker. He was more of a lover than a fighter kind of guy, and his charm and devotion to Myrna was hot. Although sometimes he was bit too 'beta' for my tastes (did he really say 'pwease'?) he did fit perfectly in the context of this story. Myrna is a closet rocker chick who dresses in prim suits, she has a PhD in sexual psychology, and is even a few years older than Brian. When he meets her its instant attraction, and he quickly realizes she is quite possibly his muse.

In my limited experience, it's a rare for an erotica book to have both a great story and sizzling hot sex scenes that don't feel cheesy or repetitive, but Olivia Cunning really pulled it off.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Backstage Pass.

12/16/2010 page 50
13.0% "Talk about a crescendo! I'm loving the way the author includes music into the story, hot!" 6 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathleen LOL, Karlyn, the sex/love scenes in this book alone deserve 5 stars. I'm almost done and will post my review today.

♡Karlyn P♡ Thanks for the recommend on this one! You were right, it was a scorcher!! I don't read a lot of erotica, but based on what I have read I think this author has a great talent for the genre.

Kathleen KarLynP wrote: "Thanks for the recommend on this one! You were right, it was a scorcher!! I don't read a lot of erotica, but based on what I have read I think this author has a great talent for the genre."

YW Karlyn, I'm glad your enjoying it :)

♡Karlyn P♡ I really did, and I can hardly imagine what the steam level will be for the next books. This was a scorcher, but didn't you think Brian was probably the least promiscuous of the band members? The next ones will probably burn our eyes out! I'm just impressed that the author was able to blend interesting characters, some cheeky humor and a great story along with all the hot sex scenes.

Melanie♥ Do we know which band member will get the next story?

♡Karlyn P♡ Melanie wrote: "Do we know which band member will get the next story?"
Sed is up next in Rock Hard. Check out the authors site, she even has a fansite for the rock band! Too funny!

Melanie♥ I'll do just that! Thanks =)