Kelly's Reviews > Faefever

251943
Dec 27, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010, 2010-favorites
Read from December 26 to 27, 2010

Holy Hannah! Could a book kill me any more than this one did? I find that doubtful. I really do. Because this book chewed me up and spit me out and I think it might have rooted itself in my brain. Yes, plant-like. I have roots now. It's not pretty.

Here's the thing, I am loving this series. Loving it. Part of me wants to read it slowly so I can draw it out and make it last and discover all the subtle nuances of the characters and plot a piece at a time. And then there's this big, screaming part of me that LOUDLY informs me that taking things slowly or putting the book down is OUT OF THE QUESTION! It pushes me. Hard. And I love the series so much that I don't put up much of a fight when it tells me that sleep is for the weak and AWESOME PEOPLE READ ALL DAMN NIGHT IF THEY HAVE TO!

Now, it was probably hard to tell from how wishy-washy I was in the above paragraphs, but I pretty much loved this book. It's gritty and it claws at you and OMG! Barrons is so freaking HOT and I don't know if I can handle the lag time between books 4 and when book 5 is released.

I can't even review this book properly because everything that happens is so everloving important and I refuse to spoil people. I refuse. So I'm going to end this by saying that this series is gorgeous. After three books I can honestly say that there is no filler in here. Everything that happens is well laid out and the mythology is mind-boggling (plus it reminds me of how much I love Celtic mythology) and OMG! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS REVIEW? GO OUT AND PROCURE A COPY OF ALL THESE BOOKS FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHY ALL CAPS IS SO VITAL TO ME RIGHT NOW!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faefever.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy at bookgoonie I like the no filler aspect too. Just get down to business. Barrons!!! I'm sexually frustrated! I mean there was freaking birthday cake.