Natasha A.'s Reviews > The Word Made Flesh: Literary Tattoos from Bookworms Worldwide

The Word Made Flesh by Eva Talmadge

2088603
Dec 14, 10

Read in December, 2010

My Rambles:

This book truly was awesome! I love the ideas, I love the passion for books that came through! I have been inspired to figure out my own literary tattoo!! My one and only complaint? I wish that there were more pieces from Fiction, instead of just Literature. I know for a fact that there are some paranormal lovers out there who have some wicked tattoos from their favourite books!

There is a wonderful tattoo of Where the Sidewalk Ends. It runs down the length of someones arm.

There are beautiful amazing words.

There is one piece (I found a picture of it online) where they took a couple of pages from a book, ripped up the pages, and then laid them out on her arm, in no order. The words don't make sentences, but have special meaning. I love the way it was done!

I sincerely hope that Ms. Talmadge and Mr. Taylor put out a sequel to this book.
4.5/5

Who do I recommend to? Anyone who loves tattoos and loves words. Anyone in the word industry - publishers, authors, writers, librarians....library technicians *grin*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Word Made Flesh.