Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Rock Me

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

Dec 14, 10

I absolutely hate sentences that start out with the words, "THe Problem With this Is".

But I'm afraid that I'm going to have to do that.

The problem with this is - it was written after CWIA.
THe problem with this is - I think it was trying to be that.
THe problem with this is - at times the boy sounded like a girl.
The problem with this is - I don't think a man would say "Adorable".
The problem with this is - I've seen this all in FF before.
The problem with this is - it never made me believe it.
The problem with this is - I had trouble attaching to the characters.
The problem with this is - it wasn't as good as I thought.

I knows!! I knows!! Doesn't that mondo suckle? I wanted this book to be soo fabbalicious!! But it was soo FAIL! And I guess it was only fail because I have read CWIA. It's pretty much the same thing. Tattoo Artist meets mousy girl but instead of her famiy dying in a plane crash they are overbearing and killing her self esteem. She goes out on her bday wanting to get a tattoo and decides that her cousin's ex-boyfriend is the perfect person to do the job. OH! And of course he's gorgeous and she's been pining over him ever since she met him... OH yeah.... and she's a virgin and is in love with his hands. And did I mention he has a piercing in a special place?

STOP!!! That's FF!!! I swears it!!

But maybe not.... it might not be... But I've seen it all done before.

Like I said... I really REALLY REALLY wanted to lovers this story.

So, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Rock-n-roll love story. I know it's out there. This just wasn't it. BUt I do recommend you read it if you haven't read CWIA. This story is way WAY tamer lolz.

Nothing to headbang too... but might impress your friends who don't know who Tatward is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by AH (new) - added it

AH No one can do Tattward like Hunter Hunting.

Greta is Erikasbuddy fo shizzle!! nom nom nom!

Stephanie What's CWIA

message 4: by AH (new) - added it

AH CWIA - Clipped Wings and Inked Armor - a fanfic - by Hunter Hunting. I think it's been pulled.

Stephanie Ahh thanks!

message 6: by AH (new) - added it

AH Apparently, it's still available. Google the name and you should find it, if you are interested.

Stephanie I'll look it up. Thanks!

message 8: by giselle (new) - added it

giselle What's ff?

Pamcampbell bigapple62 I just started reading a sample of the book and thought I'd read something like it before!! Yes CWIA !!! What a awesome read that was. I LOVE fan fiction at least I love the great writers that post on there. :)