♥Xeni♥'s Reviews > Up On The Housetop

Up On The Housetop by Suzanne Rock

Dec 14, 10

bookshelves: romance, shapeshifter, paranormal, erotica, ebook, werewolf
Read on December 14, 2010

First off, this was a First Day of Christmas Free Read special from All Romance EBooks. Download the book for free here

Okay, the plot line could do with some extra work, but the erotica scenes were definitely yummy enough.

This was a new take on the whole werewolf/shifter type erotica paranormal romance for me. Less the woman caught between two packs and more the woman who loves a man who just happened to get bitten by a werewolf. I like how there was a sort of HEA ending, although the plot didn't really flow all that well (there were a few places where I had to say: REALLY? People don't think like that!)

Still, it was a fun, short, Christmasy read. If you want a free erotica ebook, maybe this one is for you!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Up On The Housetop.

12/14/2010 page 44
48.0% "Argh. If I was confronted with my "dead" lover and one time fiancee, I think I wouldn't run from him, no matter what. I'd let him explain. I hate girls like this. xD"
12/14/2010 page 64
70.0% "Okay, really, who answers "she is nothing to me" when talking about the leader of a rival pack? You don't say that, you say "I hate that bitch so much, I want to rip her limb from limb." And then there's nothing being misconstrued!"
12/14/2010 page 68
74.0% "Rawr, gotta love alpha males!"
12/14/2010 page 83
90.0% "Seriously? Chloe wonders why she shouldn't tell her parents about Zach and Vegas and the fact that he's a WEREWOLF?? Come on! She can not be that much of a blonde."

message 1: by Angieleigh (new)

Angieleigh Hi Xeni!

I am Suzanne's assistant and would love to invite you to her Discussion group on Facebook if you're interested! http://on.fb.me/1se2NVB

Angie