Teddy's Reviews > The Big Book of Socks: The Ultimate Beyond-The-Basics Guide to Knitting Socks

The Big Book of Socks by Kathleen Taylor

Dec 13, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read in November, 2010, read count: 1

The Great Book of Socks is packed full of ideas for knitting socks. It is a how to book but would be best for the advanced beginner or higher. It has all kinds of patterns for textured socks,lacy socks, decorated socks, and even tube socks.

With 75 different socks listed in this fun book, there is something for everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Big Book of Socks.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Buried In Print I love the idea of knitting socks, but I would definitely need a beginner-beginner's book. And I need to figure out how I can read AND knit at the same time! Maybe brain exercises would help my focus?

Teddy I wish I could read and knit at the same time as well. I know someone who can do it. I don't have to look at my kniting while I'm doing it, if it's an easy pattern but I still can't read.

The first time I tried knitting sock I actually had to go to my friend at my neighborhood yarn shop for help. They just weren't working out. Once I got help I was fine.