Shannon 's Reviews > Winter Wishes

2028876
Dec 22, 10

bookshelves: 2010, netgalley, anthologies, stars-3, au-rogers
Read from December 13 to 22, 2010

Tangled Tinsel - Vivian Arend - 4 Stars - I don't think Vivian Arend can write a book that does not interest me. Tangled Tinsel has everything, witty characters, great environments, a little mystery and hot lovin'.

No Angel - Vivi Andrews - Unrated - This story failed to captivate me. The characters seemed interesting enough however after 5 chapters I felt no need to continue. I've never read anything by Ms Andrews before but I won't count her out if I come across her in the future.

Freeze Line - Moira Rogers - 3 1/2 Stars - A pretty good read. Shane's self discovery was interesting. Finding Nadia was really good for him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Winter Wishes.

12/13/2010 page 1
12/14/2010
22.0% "I'm disappointed. Chapter 4 and most of Chapter 5 are missing. I'll have to contact netgalley about this."
12/14/2010
25.0% "Part most of chapter 6 is gone too. I'm about to call it quits and move on to the next story even thought I REALLY REALLY don't want to."
12/14/2010
17.0% "Ok backing up. Apparently the file and my erearder are not getting along but I can read this on my computer just fine. on to chapter 5"
12/15/2010
36.0% "What a way to bring in the new year. *wink wink*"
12/17/2010
39.0% "Starting No Angel"
12/17/2010
43.0% "Didn't get far in this story today, darn work always getting in the way of my reading time. LOL"
12/21/2010
74.0% "Made it to chapter 4 of No Angel but I'm bored, so I'm skipping ahead to Freezline. Might go back to No Angel...not sure"
12/22/2010
100.0% "Freezeline was good."
show 1 hidden update…