Molly's Reviews > Secrets to the Grave

Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag

Dec 21, 10

Recommended to Molly by: TLC
Recommended for: all suspense lovers
Read in December, 2010 — I own a copy

Wow! Another masterpiece by Tami Hoag! Secrets to the Grave, picks up a year after where Deeper Than The Dead left off. Once again, Hoag's readers are instantly transported to Oak Knoll, California where another murder has once again occurred. Tami Hoag brings us another roller coaster suspense novel.

Secrets to the Grave is written in a wonderfully detailed style that brings the readers up to date on the murders happening in Oak Know, leaving the story perfect as a stand alone title, or a perfect continuation to Deep Than The Dead. Hoag brings back characters we met in book 1, along with some new characters that really grip the readers' souls.

Secrets to the Grave is just as intense with the crime of murder as Deeper Than The Dead was, if not more so. Hoag's ability to create these stories so life like is absolutely powerful. I felt as if I, myself, was trying to escape the "bad daddy" killer. And when I wasn't felling the out-of-breath fear of running from a killer, I was feeling the deep, spine-tingling thrill of trying to figure out the cliff hangers and who-dun-its of this awesome novel.

Yet another novel that deserves 5 stars. If you're an edge-of-your seat, always looking over your shoulder, white knuckle, gasping breath suspense lover, then look no further than Tami Hoag's work. She has a brilliant, masterful skill for writing heart stopping, blood pumping, murderous suspense that will leave you DYING for more! I can't wait until her next release!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets to the Grave.