Winnie's Reviews > Passion

Passion by Lauren Kate

Jun 15, 11

Read from June 14 to 15, 2011

OMG!!!!! Where do I start, Lauren Kate is Awesome! Nope! Not good enough! She is an amazing writer! Nahhhhh….
Eloquent.
Passionate.
Thrilling… yeah! That’s it!
She is a writing god persona incarnate!!!!! Heck there are NO words!!!!
All I know is that writing about Daniel and Luce’s past, the lodes of research she’d done must have been hard work!!!! BUT she made it easy! She took us back through time in a way that makes you feel … like you were right there!!!! 3-D!!! Moscow. Milan. Tahiti. London.Tibet. China. Jerusalem. Egypt, and many more!!!
As it turns out Luce dying again and again had nothing to do with them in the first place!!! The catalyst behind the ripple effect is an age-old BEEPING war and Luce is the punishment. NOT the BEEPING price! (At least that’s my opinion)
I mean YEAH!!!!! They had a part to play, but NO! why involved them? ALSO, Luce sorts the answers she was looking for (Her love for Daniel)! And though I detested the end to torment, after reading passion I found out the ending for torment was necessary hence her horrific choice (leaving Daniel, and stepping through time). The author is brilliant! I believe she crafted and orchestrated this story from the very beginning and she did it brilliantly, well done!!!!! I loved every chapter, every sentences and punctuations of this book, even the creepy little gargoyle… well until….
5 stars, and then some!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion.

06/15/2011 page 241
63.0% "This book! OMG!!!! I LOVED."