Jules's Reviews > Goodnight Tweetheart

Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros

May 06, 11

bookshelves: blog-tour, sent-4-review, reviewed

I thought this was a really fun departure from the author's fabulous "The Devil Wears Plaid" which you can read my review of HERE. While I have to admit that I am still not very active on Twitter, I was intrigued by the promise of a love story told in tweets and direct messages. I was not disappointed.

The reader can almost immediately feel Abby's pain and frustration with her writing block. Especially when she attends a book-signing event that turns into a disaster and immensely embarassing event. She is a very relateable character.

Mark Baynard is an intriguing mystery man. He is witty and well-spoken or well-written I guess would be more apt since it's all in tweets. It does become obvious fairly early on though that he is definitely hiding something.

A highly enjoyable book which was a fun read for me. The journey that we take with Abby is one well worth taking. I must say that an important thing that I took away from this book is to be doubly sure that a tweet with a sexy innuendo needs to be a direct message instead of being broadcast to several hundred followers... Read the book to share in THAT lesson.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goodnight Tweetheart.