Jess Dowd's Reviews > Stolen Fury

Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton

Dec 11, 10

** spoiler alert ** This was a good read....I couldn't put it down. I had a few issues, as I usually do. The first is that there was really absolutely no reason for Rafe to be so obsessed with the Furies. I kept waiting for the hookline with him, the reason why he would go so far to get them, but it never came about. The second was Lisa's reasoning for the Furies. I could understand, in part, but in the long run it just wasn't enough of a reason for her 15 year hunt for them.

That said, I really enjoyed the two of them throughout the whole book. I enjoyed the steamy sex scenes and the banter between snarky and slick.

But the ending...that left me a bit cold. For several chapters you profess to yourself that you won't let them get away without knowing you love them....and then you willingly allow a three week separation? If you love her, you won't leave without her. If you love him, you'd go with him. Why add this unnecessary drama for the last chapter and ruin what could have been a lovely reunion?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen Fury.