Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker Queen of the Undead's Reviews > The Ripple Effect

The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare

Dec 10, 2010

Read from February 26 to 28, 2012

Ok. I seriously feel horrible. This was such an incredible book and I STILL didn't do a review. I loved the book. Isn't that enough? No. Okay, we'll I promise this will be my first review once I return to the world of books and blogs. Until then, go read the series. go..go..go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ripple Effect.

02/26/2012 page 0
0.0% "YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
02/26/2012
0.0% "I planned on doing 7 reviews today, and now I have this book. How in the world will I get anything else done with this in my hands?????"
02/26/2012
2.0% "Ok, that's it. I will not open my Kindle until tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I won't get anything done today and today was my get-everything-done day. I can already feel myself getting sucked in and I'm only at 2%" 11 comments
7.0% "Don't forgive him yet! He hasn't earned your forgiveness." 21 comments
02/27/2012
40.0% "Thank you Jaime Saare for no sleep last night! I'll update more after I do some work-work (not my dream work of reading/reviewing all day)." 1 comment
02/27/2012
40.0% "From earlier in the book... "I’ve been watching over you.” “Where I’m from, it’s the same thing. Stalking isn’t cool unless you’re an Edward." LOL"
02/27/2012
40.0% "From earlier in the book...“There is always something to lose. You might not know what it is, but there is always something they can find to take away from you.” Ok, that line is worrying me!"
02/27/2012
40.0% ""After all, ass was better kicked when you had Yoda moves and an arsenal at your disposal. Just call me a Jedi ninja in training”." 2 comments
71.0% "Oh MY God."
02/27/2012
71.0% "Ok, all set to read more than my hubby pulls a groin playing basketball at the gym. Now, he is dying and needs to be waited on hand and foot. My god, he is the biggest baby." 6 comments
10/17/2013
7.0% "Don't forgive him yet! He hasn't earned your forgiveness."
03/27/2016 marked as: read

Ming didn't even know there was a book 2

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Ming wrote: "didn't even know there was a book 2"

Oh yes! click here The Renfield Syndrome (Rhiannon's Law, #2) by J.A. Saare . I keep bugging the author to hurry and finish the book. I'm sure I'm helping her along...not!

message 3: by Dinjolina (new)

Dinjolina Is this the last book or will there be more? Hm?

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Dinjolina wrote: "Is this the last book or will there be more? Hm?"

I believe there will be more!

Emmy What does that mean?!?! Oy. The wait will kill me. I wanna know about Paine and Disco!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Emmy wrote: "What does that mean?!?! Oy. The wait will kill me. I wanna know about Paine and Disco!"

It is hard not talking about this book, it's that good!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Mary Elizabeth wrote: "gosh Shallow me would buy this just for the cover ... see you're having a bad influence on me Michelle :D"

You know that isn't the final cover! It's a great cover though. Have you read book 1 and 2?

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Mary Elizabeth wrote: "never even heard of that series ... may have to try it though since you seem to love it :) not the final cover ? now I'm intrigued !!"

You should. Try book 1, you'll either love it or not. Each book gets better and better. OMG... I actually have to work and my job today. GRRR... my boss is driving me batty today.. off to do work!

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Yay for "best book in series." JS said this one was going to be very dark. I can't wait to read it but I'll have to.

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Mary Elizabeth wrote: "*hugs* Boo to overbearing bosses !! have a good day :) ok I'll try book 1 ..."

I JUST got out of a stupid long meeting. I hate meetings. I'm also very whiny right now and I should be grateful I even have a job in this economy. Ok, no more whining!

message 11: by Reese (new)

Reese How were you able to get the book, I can't find it anywhere??!! eeepp!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Reese wrote: "How were you able to get the book, I can't find it anywhere??!! eeepp!"

Sorry! I had an early, early, early copy. I tied the author up, raided her house, and stole it off her computer while I distracted her with the dancing bunnies. She still has no idea!

Actually, I was one of her beta readers. Which, by the way, is an easy job when you have a book like this. I just went "OH MY GOD' and "I LOOOOVE IT" the entire book.

message 13: by Alisha (new) - added it

Alisha Simply cannot wait. I want to shout it from the mountaintops!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Alisha wrote: "Simply cannot wait. I want to shout it from the mountaintops!"

It's coming. Very soon. I actually look forward to reading the final copy. I'm not even going to review it until I read it again.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) I know you were a beta reader for this book. Did you read the final copy, too?

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Anna wrote: "I know you were a beta reader for this book. Did you read the final copy, too?"

Not yet. I plan on it though. I hope she didn't make any changes truthfully.

Paula Yay for a release date! I want! I'm dying of jealousy. Good to know you LOVED it.

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Paula wrote: "Yay for a release date! I want! I'm dying of jealousy. Good to know you LOVED it."

It's very soon!!!!

message 19: by carole (new) - added it

carole very cruel to taunt those of us who have to wait till 7/31 :)

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead carole wrote: "very cruel to taunt those of us who have to wait till 7/31 :)"

I know. I'm bad. I hate waiting so I feel your pain or should I say "Paine"?

message 21: by carole (new) - added it

carole oh I am so rooting for Paine :)

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead carole wrote: "oh I am so rooting for Paine :)"
another Paine fan? Yeah! There is not many of us!

message 23: by carole (new) - added it

carole how can people not be rooting for him!!!! have they no compassion - hee hee - and he sounds cute :)

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead carole wrote: "how can people not be rooting for him!!!! have they no compassion - hee hee - and he sounds cute :)"

I agree. I love me some Paine.