Ren's Reviews > The Mane Attraction

The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston

More than 5 stars!!

And the best book so far in Pride series!! I don't hesitate to put this one for my "Top Ten Read at 2011"

WOW! I love, I heart, I fallin hard for MITCH SHAW!!!
He is definitely fun and crazy alpha hero that I've ever read.I love the relationship between Mitch and Sissy Mae. From friend and then turn to be lover. They complete each other!

Mitch is my new boyfriend , and the fact that this book had Paul Marron as the model cover.. love this! XD XD

I can't write a better review, this is syndrom when I decided to give book more than 5 stars. Still so excited I can't think clear *g*

But, I'll give you some of my favorite quote :D :

- He glanced at her flat belly and asked his daily question since finding out she was pregnant with Smitty’s love child, “And how’s Mitch Junior?”

- She’d smiled up at him, those big, brown wild dog eyes of hers making him feel all protective of her, and then she’d told him, “Because, dude, you’re our karaoke king, and we worship at your altar.”

- But Sissy had a way of bringing out the “fun” side of anybody if she’d a mind to. To quote Janie Mae, “Sissy came out of my womb with her middle finger raised.”

- Sissy rubbed her face, annoyed, and Mitch answered honestly, "I'm really too lazy to try and tame anybody. If I had my way, I'd spend all day sleeping under a tree, maybe rolling out occasionally to sun my belly, and then I expect someone to bring me food. I could live like that forever!"

If you want a light and humorous read, never hesitate to read Shelly Laurenston's book ;)
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mane Attraction.

Quotes Ren Liked

“Are you going to tame our little Sissy, Mitchell?

Sissy rubbed her face, annoyed, and Mitch answered honestly, "I'm really too lazy to try and tame anybody. If I had my way, I'd spend all day sleeping under a tree, maybe rolling out occasionally to sun my belly, and then I expect someone to bring me food. I could live like that forever!”
Shelly Laurenston, The Mane Attraction

“It had taken him by surprise when the bride had asked him. Why would she
want him in her wedding? And that’s exactly what he’d asked her. She’d smiled up at him, those big, brown wild dog eyes of hers making him feel all protective of her, and then she’d told him, “Because, dude, you’re our karaoke king, and we worship at your altar.”
Shelly Laurenston, The Mane Attraction

04/25/2011 page 2
1.0% "YAY! Paul Marron cover!! :D :D :)).. Paul Marron as Mitch... *gulp*"
04/26/2011 page 200
63.0% "Oh my.. I love this crazy lazy lion.. Mitch!!! XD XD" 4 comments

message 1: by Rhea (new)

Rhea yak ampun, itu banyak banget bookshelves nya

message 2: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars