Emily's Reviews > Adam

bookshelves: favorites
Read from December 13 to 17, 2010

Ted Dekker is a genius.

The end.

No, not really the end. I just like to say that. :P Anyways, this book...wow! I love Ted Dekker, big time. He's one of my all time favorite authors. This book just made me love him more. Adam sucked me in as soon as I started reading it. It was compelling, suspenseful, brilliant & even a bit scary at times!

For years Daniel Clark has been trying to catch a serial killer known as Eve. Before Daniel realizes it, he has become obsessed with Eve. After an accident that is too close for comfort, Daniel knows that he must stop Eve. Before he takes his 16th victim.

This story had me sitting on the edge of my seat throughout the whole book. It was one of those books that made you think. I especially loved the newspaper clippings in it.

Read this book! Mmmmmk?
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adam.

12/14/2010 page 100
show 4 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Emily Wow. Can't put this one down!! So good. (: Review will come!

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna If this were Facebook, I would definitely "like" this review!!!:D ;)

Emily Haha, thanks! (:

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Lol, you're welcome! :)Btw, what's your favorite book by him? ^_^

Emily Hummm... I'd have to say Adam. But his Circle series are fantastic! I loved them about as much as Adam. :P lol What about you?

Kaity-Jane Culbertson Have you read Blink(a.k.a Blink Of An Eye) or Skin by Dekker?

Emily Yes to Blink, no to Skin. But Skin is in my to read pile! ;) Blink was amazing!

Kaity-Jane Culbertson Blink is my favorite Dekker but Skin is realllllllly close! Its amazing!

Emily :) I can't wait to read it! :D

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna I'll have to read 'Adam' sometime! :) Well, I have only read 2 books by him. But, I'd probably say 'Skin.'